JEXPO 2021 Examination Notification & Information Brochure: Check WBSCTE JEXPO Exam Notification & Application Form Fill up link (Online) below. West Bengal State Council of Technical and Vocational Education has invited online/ offline application from eligible candidates for the entrance examination (JEXPO 2021) for admission to diploma courses in Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture in Polytechnic Colleges in West Bengal. The exam JEXPO 2021 is a state level polytechnic entrance exam. By this examination candidates will be able to get admission in different polytechnic courses offered by different colleges/ institutions in West Bengal. Only Indian citizen can apply for the examination. Starting date of online/ offline application is 29.01.20 and it will continue till 18.04.19.
Important Dates of JEXPO 2021 Examination
|Filling-up of Online Application Forms:||6th May, 2021 to 30th June, 2021|
|Last Date for filling-up of OnlinenApplication Forms :||30th June, 2021|
|Date of availability of e-Admit Cards||Will be available in the Council’s website www.webscte.co.in (Date will be notified)|
|Date of Examination :||DATE WILL BE NOTIFIED LATER|
জেক্সপো পরীক্ষার গুরুত্বপূর্ণ তারিখ
|অনলাইন আবেদন পত্র পূরণ করার তারিখ||6 মে 2021 থেকে 30 জুন 2021|
|অনলাইনে আবেদনপত্র পূরণ করার শেষ তারিখ||৩০ জনু, ২০২১|
|অনলাইন এডমিট কার্ড পাওয়ার তারিখ||কাউন্সিলের ওয়েবসাইট www.webscte.co.in এ যথাসময়ে জানিয়ে দেওয়া হবে|
|পরীক্ষার তারিখ||যথা সময় জানিয়ে দেয়া হবে|
Download Now JEXPO Admit Card 2021.
West Bengal State Council of Technical and Vocational Development Admission for WBSCTE JEXPO Notification 2021 www.webscte.org Application Form
Eligible candidates can fill the application form through online and offline. Candidates can apply online through the website of WBSCTE which is www.webscte.org and for offline they need to send their application form at Karigori Bhavan, 4th Floor, Plot No. B/7, Action Area- lll New Town, Rajarhat, Kolkata- 700160.
For further information candidates must visit the website regularly. Important information about the JEXPO 2021 Admission has been given below, please read it carefully. Also do visit official website and prospectus / information brochure before applying online for JEXPO 2021.
ZONE OF JEXPO 2021 EXAMINATION
|South 24 Parganas||11|
|North 24 Parganas||12|
Click here for JEXPO Admit Card 2021.
Important dates of JEXPO Exam
- Application form will be distributed from – 29.01.19 to 18.04.19 (Between 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM from Monday to Friday and 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM on Saturday).
- Closing date for submission of online/ offline application form -18.04.19 (Monday),
- Date of issuing admit card (online) – April 2021,
- Examination Date – 30.05.19.
- Important Notification of JEXPO-2020 and VOCLET-2020
- Notification for 2nd phase Offline (Manual) counseling of JEXPO-2019 to fill-up remaining vacant seats of Government and Government Sponsored Polytechnics
- Notification for 1st phase Offline (Manual) Counseling of JEXPO & VOCLET (Academic Session 2019-20) to fill-up remaining vacant seats of Government and Government Sponsored Polytechnics
- Notification for admission to Diploma Courses through JEXPO-2019 and VOCLET-2019
Required educational qualification JEXPO 2021 Exam
Candidates should have passed 10th or equivalent examination from any recognized board/ institution securing 35% marks in aggregate excluding the marks of additional subject.
Medical standard for admission
Candidates must have-
1. Good sound health
2. No colour blindness
3. Ability to pursue technical course
4. Physically and mentally fit
JEXPO Examination fee
For OMR application fee
- Candidates should pay application fee Rs 500 (Rs 250 for valid Kanyashree enrollees).
For online application form
- Application fee – Rs 450 (Rs 225 for valid Kanyashree enrollees).
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written exam and merit list.
How to apply for JEXPO 2021 Exam @ webscte.co.in | Online Application Form
Candidates can apply online through the website www.webscte.org. They can also apply offline through the address mentioned above. Application form should be correctly filled up before submission and the applicants should check twice and go through it properly for any error or mistake.
Instructions should be read carefully JEXPO 2021 before filling up the form. Uploading of the photos and signature on the application form should be done with utmost care and as per the prescribed format. Then they need to pay the examination fee and after that the JEXPO 2021 Application Form should be submitted. They should keep a printout of the application form for their future preference.
JEXPO Exam Syllabus 2021
WBSCTE VOCLET Exam Pattern 2021
For more information regarding WBSCTE JEXPO 2021, visit the official website –
Important Links of JEXPO 2021 Exam:
- Official Website – www.webscte.co.in
- Apply Online for JEXPO 2020 – Click here.
Stay tuned to our website and we will try to provide Jaxpo 2020 notifications soon.
Online Application Fee – Rs.450/-,Offline Application Fee – Rs.500/- .
Students who have passed 10th class will be able to sit for this exam.
Minimum 35% marks.
You can do both.
We will provide that information to you shortly.
You can submit admission form to any polytechnic college approved by wbscte.
Keep visiting www.jobsandhan.com for information regarding various govt jobs, admission, entrance exams.