JEXPO Exam Syllabus 2021 will be discussed in this post today. WBSCTE JEXPO Exam Pattern and syllabus of Paper 1 and Paper 2 has been given in the following texts. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnic Colleges will be conducted by WBSCTE. Candidates can apply online through the website www.webscte.org. They can also apply through offline. Form fill up will start from 29.01.21 and it will continue till 18.03.21. Date of written examination is 30.05.2019. Download the JEXPO Syllabus 2021 in PDF in Bengali/ English Language for Paper 1 & Paper 2.
Download here JEXPO Admit Card 2020.
WBSCTE JEXPO 2021 Exam Syllabus Pattern Paper 1 & Paper 2
The examination will be pen and paper based test. Candidates should use black/ blue dot pen during the examination. Graph papers, log tables, calculators, cell phone or any other electronic gadgets are strictly prohibited in the examination hall. If a candidate score ‘Zero’ in any paper that is, Mathematics or Physics and Chemistry or did not appear in any of the two papers will not be merit listed. Admit cards will be given through website. We have given a detailed insight of examination pattern, JEXPO Syllabus 2021, venues or centres etc for the JEXPO 2021.
Latest Update- We have given you how to download JEXPO exam syllabus and detailed information about exam pattern.
WBSCTE JEXPO 2021 Exam Pattern
Exam will be conducted through offline mode. Total 200 marks questions will be there to answer. The exam will be divided into two papers. Paper 1 will be of Mathematics and Paper 2 will based on Physics and Chemistry.
- Click here for Detailed JEXPO 2021 Notification & Application Form
Physics and Chemistry
Exam will be conducted in two half.
- All questions will be of objective type.
- More than one answer against any questions will be considered as incorrect answer.
- Time duration for the examination is 2 hours.
Download JEXPO 2021 Syllabus
Below is the JEXPO Syllabus 2021 of offline test for JEXPO Examination –
- Real numbers
- Law of indices
- Co-ordinate geometry
- Area of triangular region
- Quadratic equations with one variable
- Simple interest
- Quadratic surd
- Theorems related to circle
- Properties of parallelogram
- Area and perimeter of triangle and quadrilateral shaped region
- Circumference of circle
- Pythagoras theorem
- Trigonometric ratios and identities
- Trigonometric ratios of complementary angle
- Height and distances
Physical Science Syllabus (physics & chemistry)
- Force and motion
- Atomic structure
- Mole concept
- Matter- Structure and Properties
- Bases and salts
- Power and energy
- Separation of components of mixtures
- Concerns about our environment
- Behaviour of gases
- Periodic table and periodicity of the properties of elements
- Electricity and chemical reactions
- Inorganic chemistry in the laboratories and in industry
- Atomic nucleus
- Thermal phenomena
- Chemical calculations
- Ionic and Covalent bonding
- Organic chemistry
Detailed JEXPO Syllabus Download:
JEXPO Exam Timing
- Mathematics- 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Physics and Chemistry- 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
Exam Centres Districts/ Zones / Venue
- Central Kolkata
- North Kolkata
- South Kolkata
- North 24 parganas
- South 24 parganas
- Purba Bardhaman
- Paschim Bardhaman
- Purba Medinipur
- Paschim Medinipur
- Uttar Dinajpur
- Dakshin Dinajpur
- Cooch Behar
- Agartala, Tripura
Important Links of JEXPO 2021 Exam:
Candidates are requested to read the detailed JEXPO Syllabus 2021 from the official notification published on the official website which is www.webscte.org. Keep visiting www.Jobsandhan.com.
Best wishes for All Candidates!!