TNPSC ACF Recruitment 2023: Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Conservator of Forests (ACF) Recruitment 2023 notification has been released now on 13th December 2022. For 9 posts, the ACF vacancy under Tamil Nadu Forest Service will be filled by competitive recruitment examination which will be supervised by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
TNPSC ACF Notification 2023 | Summary
|Name of the Post||Assistant Conservator of Forests (ACF)|
|Recruitment Authority||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Qualification||B.Sc or B.Tech|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains, Interview, Medical Test|
|Mode of Application Form Fill up||Online|
Eligible candidates should apply for this Group-I A service. The posts will be filled through the online application process on the official website, www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.in. We have given here the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, salary scale, general instructions, selection process and an important date for the recruitment of Assistant Conservator of Forests in Tamil Nadu 2023.
TNPSC ACF Vacancy Details 2023:
|Post Name||Post Code||Vacancy|
|Assistant Conservator of Forests (ACF)||1009||9 Posts|
Relaxation is applicable for the reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification Required for TNPSC Assistant Conservator of Forests Recruitment 2023
Minimum Educational Qualification for ACF: Bachelor‘s degree in Science or Engineering in any one of the following subjects or its equivalent is required to apply for ACF Posts in Tamil Nadu:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Forestry
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Botany
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Zoology
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Physics
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Geology
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Horticulture
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural Engineering
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer/Computer Science Engineering
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics Engineering
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Applications
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Science
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science
Some important points regarding the eligibility criteria:
- The qualification or eligibility criteria is various for the recommended post.
- The essential educational qualification for Assistant Conservator of Forests post is the candidate has to pass Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from any Government recognised University.
- There some specific subjects in which the candidates have to complete their Bachelor’s Degree.
- For mathematics graduate they have to take Physics, Biology, and Chemistry in their H.S.C examination.
TNPSC ACF Recruitment Age Limit:
|Minimum Age||21 Years|
|Maximum Age||34 Years|
|Age Limit for SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows||39 Years|
Please note that the age of the candidate should be between the limits. The age limit is decided according to the relaxation.
TNPSC Assistant Conservator of Forests Salary in 2023
|ACF Salary Scale in Tamil Nadu||Rs. 56,100 – 2,05,700 /-|
|Monthly Gross Salary||Rs. 75,000 /- (Approx.)|
Earlier the pay scale was Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay – Rs. 5400/- It was a 3A band scale as per old pay commission.
GENERAL INSTRUCTION REGARDING TNPSC ACF ONLINE APPLICATION FORM FILL UP
- The photograph and signature should be in limits.
- The candidate has to submit genuine documents which are recommended for Assistant Conservator of Forests post.
- The candidates have to pay the fees through State Bank of India or Indian Bank.
TNPSC ACF Application Fee
|Registration Fee||Rs. 150/-|
|Preliminary Exam||Rs. 100/-|
|Mains Written Test||Rs. 200/-|
There is no application fees for SC, ST candidates. One need to submit the application fee through online mode only.
The selection will be done through the following steps for the Assistant Conservator of Forests Recruitment in Tamil Nadu PSC:
- Phase I – Preliminary Exam
- Phase II – Mains Written Test
- Phase III – Oral Test
- Phase IV – Medical Test
Preliminary Exam Syllabus:
|General Studies||175 Questions|
|Aptitude & Mental Ability Test (SSLC Standard)||25 Questions|
TNPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest Application Form Fill up dates 2023
|Date of Notification||13/12/2023|
|Starting Date of form fill up||12/01/2023|
|Application Form editing period||17/01/2023 to 19/01/2023|
|Preliminary Examination Date||30/04/2023|
|Mains Exam Date||To be announced soon|
For more information regarding the TNPSC Assistant Conservator of Forests Recruitment, visit the links given below –