Jalpaiguri ICDS Exam Syllabus 2023: In this page we have provided updated & latest syllabus of the Anganwadi Helper & Anganwadi Worker Written Exam 2023 which will be conducted very shortly. The written test will be conducted for the purpose of recruitment of Jalpaiguri ICDS Workers & Helper.
Moreover, the candidates who are preparing hard for clearing the exam, should check the Anganwadi Syllabus as stipulated on the Recruitment Notification advertisement provided on the official portal www.jalpaiguri.gov.in. Also, we have embedded the Jalpaiguri ICDS Exam Pattern 2023 in Bengali & English Language along with subject wise detailed Jalpaiguri ICDS Syllabus. Read the entire post to get the free study material links and downloadable PDF which are important for the upcoming recruitment exam.
Read Here – Jiwaji University Admit Card 2023
|Preliminary Exam||(100 Marks)|
|Mains Exam||(400 Marks)|
|Viva Voce Test||(50 Marks)|
Check here for Updates on Jalpaiguri Anganwadi Admit Card 2022.
Download Jalpaiguri Anganwadi Worker & Helper Syllabus 2023 PDF Format
Department of Health & Family Welfare (DHFW) has released recruitment notification for Jalpaiguri Integrated Child Development Services on which they have stated the online application form fill up will begin from 26th February 2019 and last upto 29th March. Even in that notification they have provided the detailed selection process of the Anganwadi Worker & Helper. Also, they have provided the PDF file of the Exam Syllabus. In this post we will know about the recruitment process, exam pattern & Jalpaiguri ICDS Syllabus of the written test.
Name of Authority
DHFW, Govt of West Bengal
Syllabus Download Format
Mode of Exam
Latest WB Anganwadi Helper & Worker Exam Pattern
Selection Process: Written Test & Vivc-Voce (Interview).
Total Marks of the Exam: 100 Marks.
Mode of Questions: Written test consisting of Multiple Choice Questions.
Negative Marking: Not provided.
Important Facts About the Exam –
- The candidates will be called for Interview in 1:5 ratio.
- There is no qualifying marks for interview.
Find the Attached Exam Pattern of AWW & AWH:
|Name of Subjects||Marks|
|Nutrition, Public Health, Status of Women|| |
- Type of questions : Descriptive type
- Main Exam. paper will consist of 4 different Papers which are – Paper I, Paper II, Paper III, Paper IV.
|Paper I||English||100||90 min.|
|Paper II||Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali/Santali||100||90 min|
|Paper III||General Studies & Current Affairs||100||90 min.|
|Paper IV||Arithmetic||100||90 min.|
- General Knowledge
- Test of reasoning (verbal and non-verbal)
- Report Drafting
- Translation from Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali/Santali to English
- Summary/Precis Writing
- English Grammar (correct use of words, voice change, narration change, transformation of sentences, correction of sentences, use of common phrases, synonyms, antonyms)
- Drafting of Report
- Translation from English to Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali/Santali
- Summary/Precis Writing
- Life Science with special emphasis on Nutrition and Health,
- Women Empowerment Issues.
- General Knowledge (Indian History with special emphasis on Indian Freedom struggle, Geography, Environmental Science, Physical Science)
- Current Affairs
- Verbal and non-verbal reasoning
Answer for Paper-III – Either in English or in Bengali Answer for Paper-IV – Either in English or in Bengali
Free Practice Set
|General Knowledge||Click Here|
|Indian History||Click Here|
|General English||Click Here|
|Indian Geography||Click Here|
|More Study Materials||Click Here|
Download Anganwadi Syllabus 2023 in Bengali for Helper & Worker Exam PDF format
অঙ্গনওয়াড়ী সিলেবাস has been provided in Bengali Language. You can download the whole detailed topic wise & subject wise exam pattern in PDF format in Bengali & English both language.[document url=”http://admission.jobsandhan.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2019/03/wb-anganwadi-worker-helper-syllabus-2019-download-icds.pdf”]Study Materials for Anganwadi Recruitment Exam 2023:
If you have any doubt or questions regarding the Jalpaiguri ICDS Syllabus do comment below and keep visiting www.jobsandhan.com.