Indian History MCQ questions for various competitive Govt Job recruitment exams have been given here. These MCQ Question answers are very important if you are preparing for competitive examinations. Indian History MCQ objective type is one of the crucial subjects in exams like PSC, UPSC, SSC, Civil Services, Railway, Clerk, Group D.
There are different chapters like Ancient History, Medieval History & Modern History in the whole syllabus of Indian History. Some exams give special significance to Modern History which starts from 1857. This chapter is also named as Indian National Movement or INM. Modern History in UPSC and other state civil service exams plays a vital role. Remembering the Indian History MCQ Questions Answers made easy through this page. You can easily practice the question and solve on you own and then you can check the answer by clicking on the “Click here for Answer” button.
1)Which one of the following personalities is not associated with the repair of Sudarshan lake during Gupta period?
2) The famous indo-Greek king who embraced Buddhism was
a) Strato I
3) Who among the following was a contemporary of Goutam Buddha?
4) The famous grammarian Panini hailed from which of the following mahajanapadas?
5) Which one of the following was initially the most powerful city State of india in the 6th century BC?
6) At which one of the following sites a pre-Harappan settlement has not been found?
b) Kot Diji
7) The Harappan towns and cities were divided into…. Large-blocks.
8) After the fall of Raigarh to the Mughals,the next capital of the Maratha Government was
9) Where did the battle between the armies of the Mughal Emperor and Nadir Shah take place in February 1739?
10) Indians in ancient time learnt a lot from the Greeks in the field of