Indian Geography MCQ Question Answer Set Objective Practice Solved Model Paper For Competitive Exams
Indian Geography MCQ Objective Type Questions for Govt Competitive Exams are summed up here. Indian Geography is an important subject for various Govt Exams like UPSC, SSC CGL, CHSL, LDC, Clerk, Grade B C D, Police, Railways, Bank where several objective multiple choice questions come from the Indian Geography Subject.
Free Objective Indian Geography MCQ:
These Indian Geography Questions consists of MCQ Questions from various chapters and they are completely free. You can easily download them and save for offline study. PDF has not been made yet. We will soon make the questions in PDF format which will be easier for offline studies.
Syllabus of Indian Geography for Competitive Exams:
- Physical Features of India
- Some Economic Issues of India
- Drainage systems of India
- Indian Climate
- Natural Vegetation & Wild Life
- Human Settlements
- Population of India
- Indian States
- Land Resources and Agriculture
- Water Resources
- Mineral and Energy Resources
- Manufacturing Industries
- Planning and Sustainable Development
- Transport and Communication
Indian Geography Practice Sets:
Self practice sets are very important to revise your preparation. Here 10 Practice Sets of Indian Geography MCQ Questions Answers are given. You should practice them regularly and remember as many as possible. Each Sample Practice Sets are linked below.
1) Gold is mainly found in ?
2) The stage leading in Manganese production is :
c) Andhra Pradesh
3) India is the largest World producer of _
b) Iron Ore
4) The largest producer of salt in India is :
d) Tamil Nadu
5)The position of India in the terms of production of coal is :
6) Which one among the following States produces highest amount of Mica ?
d) Andhra Pradesh
7) Tree cover maximum in?
a) East Deccan
b) Northern Plains
c) West Coast
d) East Coast
8) Which one of the following is the first National Park established in India ?
9)The most Important coalfield of India is _
10) Bombay High was spudded in _
11) Kobra coal field is in _
a) Andhra Pradesh
12) Madhya Pradesh is the largest producer of _
13) Jharia coal field is in _
c) Andhra Pradesh
d) West Bengal
14) Which is the best-known bird sanctuary in Haryana?
15) The longest river of peninsular India is