IGNOU D.EL.ED Admission 2021: The Indira Gandhi national Open University (IGNOU) offers DElEd admission to the eligible students every year. The official notification for D.EL.ED admission in IGNOU for the academic session 2021-22 will be soon released by the official authority inline in the official website of IGNOU.
Latest News- The IGNOU DELED application form will be announced shortly.
Also Check – IGNOU MPhil PhD Admission 2021.
About Indira Gandhi National Open University D.El.Ed Admission 2021
|Duration of Course||2 Years (Min), 4 Years (Max)|
|Age Limit||No Upper & Lower Limit|
|Course Fee||Rs 12,000|
Candidates who have completed their 12th board exam and want to take the profession of teaching in Elementary level can apply for the D.EL.ED course from IGNOU. This is a 2 year diploma course. To apply for the D.EL.ED course from the university candidates have to fill the Application Form first.
All the interested applicants have to keep checking the official website for all kind of updates and notifications and they must have clear idea about the official date schedule. After the successful application candidates will then need to appear in the Entrance exam. It is important to note that applicants must have filled and submit the application form within the given period of time.
Check Here – IGNOU Admit Card 2021.
How to apply for IGNOU D.El.Ed Admission?
The application form will be available in online as well as offline mode. Applicants who want to fill the online application form have to visit the official website and need to register them and fulfil all the process in online. In that case they are not required to visit any Regional Centre. All the process will be done in online. Inline method is a quick and easy method to fill the application form. Candidates can upload important documents and make the payment of application fee in online easily.
Offline Application Form for D.El.Ed Admission
Candidates who are not comfortable in the online application form fill up can opt for offline application form fill up.
- In that case applicants have to visit the nearest regional IGNOU centre.
- Then candidates have to collect the application form and the fill the application form correctly by following the instructions.
- Then submit the application form along with all the documents to the IGNOU Regional centres.
- Candidates can also download the application form online.
IGNOU D.El.Ed Admission Dates 2021
The admission in D.EL.ED course for the new session in the IGNOU takes place for 2 times in a year that is for January and July. The important dates of IGNOU DElEd Admission is given below. IGNOU is the best option for doing the courses who want to pursue distance education. Students from all over the country can take admission in the IGNOU and even foreign students also can apply for selected courses in some of the outlets of the University.
|Starting Date of Application Form Fill up||Available Soon|
|Last Date of application form submission||Available Soon|
|Last Date of Online Fee Payment||Available Soon|
|Course Begins from||Available Soon|
What are the eligibility criteria for IGNOU DElEd Admission 2021
- Candidates who have passed the 10+2 intermediate successfully with minimum 50%of marks or and any equivalent and are teaching in a primary or elementary level (from class 1 to 8) in a recognized school are eligible to apply for the course.
- Also the applicants who have 2 years of teaching experience in class 1 to 8 can also apply for the D.EL.ED course from IGNOU. The admission is only reserved for the sponsored candidates.
- There is no maximum age limit for the application for IGNOU DELED course Admission.
- All the successful applicants have to appear for the Entrance examination.
- The course duration is min 2 years and max 4 years depending on the candidates.
Process for submission of IGNOU D.El.Ed Admission
- First visit the official website of IGNOU.
- Then find the IGNOU D.EL.ED Admission Form Link and then click on the link.
- Enter all the asked details carefully without any mistake.
- Pay the required amount of application fee.
- Then submit the application form successfully and keep a print out of the application form for future references.
Contact Details for IGNOU D.El.Ed Admission:
|IGNOU DElEd Admission Brochure||Download Here|
|Official Website of Ignou||www.ignou.ac.in|
|D.El.Ed Admission Guideline||Click Here|
For more information regarding the IGNOU D.El.Ed Admission Form 2021 candidates must keep visiting the official web portal.