TSPSC Child Development Project Officer & Additional CDPO Recruitment Vacancy 68 Posts Telangana Application Form Eligibility
TSPSC has announced recruitment notification for Child Development Project Officer & Assistant CDPO Posts in 2022. There are total 68 numbers of vacancies. The organisation wants to recruit individuals for the purpose of Child Development Project Officer in 2022. The application of the posts will be fill up through on-line mode by official website which is www.tspsc.gov.in. We have given here the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, TSPSC CDPO Recruitment 2022 salary scale, general instruction, selection, important dates for the Telangana TSPSC CDPO Recruitment 2022.
TSPSC CDPO POST VACANCY:
Child Development Project Officer/ Additional Child Development Project Officer
- Child Development Project Officer/ Additional Child Development Project Officer is work in the Women Development and Child Welfare Department.
- Relaxation of Vacancy is applicable for the reserved category.
The essential educational qualification for the Child Development Project Officer/ Additional Child Development Project Officer post is the candidate has to possess a Degree in home science/ sociology/ social work from any Government recognised University.
- Minimum age – 18 years.
- Maximum age – 44 years.
- The age of the candidate should be between the limits.
- The candidates should be eligible as on or before 1.07.2022.
- For relaxation details download the official notification.
- The salary is decided according to the post and qualification.
- Pay Scale for the post – Rs. 35120/- to 87130/-.
- The applicant should fill the form carefully as per rules and regulation.
- The serviceman candidate has to submit NOC.
- The photograph and signature should be in limits.
- The application fee and charges are Non-refundable.
- The candidates have to pay their fee through SBI ePay.
More information related to it visit to the official website.
The selection will be done through some steps according to the post.
- Phase I – Written Examination (online/offline)
- Phase II – Oral Test/ Interview
- Phase III – Final Merit list
- The application fee is – Rs. 200/-
- The examination fee is –Rs. 120/-
- BC, SC, ST who are belonging to others state are not exempted from fees.
IMPORTANT DATES OF TSPSC CDPO Recruitment 2022:
- Application starts from –
- Last date for submission of application –
- Hall Ticket – before 07 days of examination.
For more information regarding Telangana TSPSC CDPO Recruitment 2022, visit –
- Official Websites – www.tspsc.gov.in
- Download Advertisement notification – Click here.