Telangana Vidya Volunteers Merit List 2021: The Telangana State officials are going to announce the TS VVs Merit List 2021 for Telengana State Vidhya Volunteers (Vvs). Applicants that have managed to submit the application form and competed in the Exam can download the TS VV Merit List 2021. It is going to be available at cdse.telangana.gov.in.
Telangana Vidya Volunteers Merit List 2021
The TS VVS Selection List or Merit List has to be evaluated by the applicants, depending on their district. The following article provides further information on TS Vvs Merit List 2021. For more information, read the article thoroughly. Mandal, the authority which is to recruit Vidya volunteers depending on the Mandal’s merit scores. For each Mandal, lists of merits are created separately. Applicants from the same Mandal will be appointed as Vidya Volunteer, if possible.
- When there is no suitable applicant for a certain merit marks in the Mandal, other applicants having different merit marks will be chosen from the same Mandal.
- In case of, the Mandal does not have a ST (W) applicant, ST (General) will be chosen.
- SC (W) can be taken into consideration where no ST applicant is eligible in the Mandal.
- When there are no SC (W) candidates in the Mandal, SC (G) can be taken into account.
Telangana Vidya Volunteers District wise Vacancies 2021
|District Name||Total No.of VVs Allotted|
How To Download TS VVs Selection List online @ cdse.telangana.gov.in
- Firstly, go to cdse.telangana.gov.in.
- Then, select your particular region available on the site.
- Thereafter, click on the link of Vidhya Volunteer.
- After that, search the link of the merit list.
- Finally, click on the link to download the merit list.
- After downloading the list, check your name on the list.
Documents Required during TS VVS Admission 2021
Before the final seat allotment to the applicants, the authority will arrange for a counselling or document verification procedure. During this phase, all the important documents of the candidates will be checked. We have mentioned all the important documents below. Check the list and bring the documents with you:
- Copies of the Graduation, D.Ed, B.Ed, TET, SSC, Intermediate, Pandit Training, Oriental title/Bhasha Praveena/Vidhwan along with Marks Memo.
- Study certificate issued by Tahasildar.
- Caste certificate issued by Tahasildar.
- Physically Challenged Certificate, if any.
Best Of Luck!!