ACPDC Merit List 2020 Check Gujarat Diploma Admission Merit List @ gujdiploma.ac.in – Gujdiploma Merit List: The Gujarat Polytechnic entrance test is a state level examination which is conducted by Gujarat Examination Authority of Gujarat Technical Education Board each year. Applicants can stand a chance to get enrolled into one of the best private and government colleges offering diploma and professional courses in subjects such as Architectural Assistantship, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, etc. The admission forms for the year 2020 will be available on the website i.e. www.gujdiploma.nic.in.
Also Get Here – Gujarat ITI Merit List 2020.
Latest Update: Gujdiploma Admission Form Fill up portal is open now. The merit list of ACPDC Diploma Admission may be available anytime on the official portal of www.gujdiploma.ac.in.
Important Information About ACPDC Gujarat Diploma Admission & Merit List
|ACPDC Online Form Fill up Starting Date||Already Started|
|Online Admission Form Fill up Link||Apply Online|
|Detailed Form Fill up Process||Download Instructions Here|
|Download Closing Rank of Last Year||Click Here|
|ACPDC Merit List Publishing Date||August 2020 (Expected)|
|Official Website of Gujarat Diploma Admission||www.gujdiploma.ac.in|
Gujarat Diploma Admission Merit List 2020 First & Second Year acpdc.co.in Online
|Admission Form Starting Date||July 2020|
|Last Date of Form Fill up||August 2020|
|Gujarat Diploma First merit List||August 2020|
|Second Merit List||August 2020|
|ACPDC Third Merit List||August 2020|
The merit list will be the sole determining factor for allotting a candidate admission into any of the professional diploma courses offered by various polytechnic colleges in the state of Gujarat. However it should be noted that the Admission Committee will guide and supervise the entire procedure of getting the potential candidates enrolled into Professional Educational Colleges or Institutions. Check the process of Merit List preparation process by Gujdiploma.ac.in –
The candidate will have to ensure that he / she had successfully cleared the 1st year of the corresponding course in order to get admission into subsequent 2nd year of the allotted college with their respective professional diploma course.
How to Download gujdiploma.ac.in Merit List?
- Visit the official website. Within the home page find the merit list.
- You will be redirect to the login window. Enter the roll number and date of birth to initiate login.
- Put in all the details correctly to view the result.
- Download and save the result.
Check acpdc.co.in Rank 2020
- As the authorities have declared, no written examination will be conducted separately.
- Applicants will have the provision to fill up the registration form online.
- The merit list having the names and scores of all the candidates will be declared by the authorities on the scheduled date.
- Any further notification about the allocation of seats will be mentioned on the official portal of the respective institute.
Facts on Gujdiploma Merit List 2020
- This is to bring in to attention of all the applicants that only one application will be accepted per candidate. More than one application posted will not be considered by the authorities and will be rejected immediately.
- The merit list will be announced by the respective institutes. After the announcement of the result, the merit list will be published by the concerned authorities on the official website.
- The following information must match with that mentioned in the high school certificate:
- Applicant’s name, his / her parent’s name and date of birth.
- Only those candidates will be permitted to get admission into respective institutes, whose name will be mentioned in the merit list.
- The applicants must provide accurate and valid email id and phone number which belongs to the candidate himself / herself.
- The candidates will be granted admission on the basis of the ranks secured by them.
- The process of document verification will be conducted at the time of admission itself.
- Any request for alteration of the examination center will not be entertained.
Read Detailed Admission Notification of First Year & Second Year Diploma Admission from acpdc.co.in – Click Here to Read.
If there is any change reported in the ranks secured, such should be brought into the notice of the concerned authority within 7 days from the acknowledgement of such alteration. However, it should be done a day before the commencement of counseling process.