OSSC Accountant Question Paper Download Online @ossc.gov.in : The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) is responsible for conducting various recruitment exams in the state of Odisha. The OSSC Accountant exam is one such exam that is conducted by the commission to recruit eligible candidates for the post of Accountant in various government departments. To prepare for the OSSC Accountant exam, candidates need to refer to the OSSC Accountant previous year question papers. In this article, we will discuss the importance of OSSC Accountant question paper and the steps to download them.
Latest Update : उच्च ओएसएससी अकाउंटेंट परीक्षण स्कोर के लिए अभ्यास आवश्यक है। उम्मीदवार सामग्री की समीक्षा कर सकते हैं और सीख सकते हैं कि ओएसएससी अकाउंटेंट पिछले वर्ष के प्रश्न पत्रों के साथ परीक्षा कैसे दी जाए। ओएसएससी अकाउंटेंट पिछले वर्ष के पेपर यहां से डाउनलोड करें।
OSSC Accountant Previous Year Question Paper Overview
|Name Of The Organization
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission
|Prelims, Mains, Certificate Verification
|35,400 – 1,12,400 /-
OSSC Accountant Exam Dates 2023
|Apply Staring Date
|26th December 2023
|Apply Last Date
|23rd January 2023
|Prelims Exam Date
|23rd April 2023
Importance of OSSC Accountant Old Question Paper:
OSSC Accountant Previous year question paper are a valuable resource for candidates preparing for competitive exams. They help candidates in understanding the exam pattern, marking scheme, and the type of questions asked in the exam. Solving OSSC Accountant question paper helps candidates in improving their speed and accuracy, which is essential for cracking any competitive exam. It also helps candidates in identifying their weak areas, and they can work on them to improve their overall score. Therefore, candidates must solve as many OSSC Accountant Previous Question Paper as possible before appearing for the OSSC Accountant exam.
OSSC Accountant Exam Syllabus
|Current Events of National and International Importance.
Prelims Exam Syllabus
- Arithmetic- 10th Standard
- Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability, General Mental Ability.
- Current Events of National and International Importance.
- Computer/Internet Awareness.
- Data Interpretation (Chart, Graph, Table, Data Sufficiency, etc.) – 10th standard
Mains Exam Syllabus 2023
- Statistics and probability
- Me ration
- All Secondary School Level.
- Accounting-meaning, nature, functions, and usefulness, types of accounting, accounting equations, generally accepted accounting principles, concepts, and conventions.
- Accounting process: journals and ledger leading to the preparation of trial balance and preparation of final accounts with adjustments.
- Rectification of errors.
- Receipts and payments account and income and expenditure account, and balance sheet.
- Preparation of bank reconciliation statement.
- Accounting for depreciation needs, significance, and methods of providing depreciation.
- Single entry system – Preparation of accounts from incomplete records.
- Reconstitution of the firm Admission, Retirement, and Death of a partner, including treatment of life policy.
- Fundamental – capital-fixed and fluctuating, adjustments for change in profit sharing ratios, revaluation of assets, and treatment of goodwill.
- Insurance claims.
Computer Skill Test
- Computer Fundamentals
- Office Software
- Word Processing(MS Word)
- MS Windows
- Presentation/ Slide ware(MS PowerPoint)
- Spread Sheet (MS Excel)
- Database(MS Access)
- Basic Networking Concepts. Communication Technology
- Processing, data analysis, and presentation. mputer Internet, e-mail,
- Usage of the Internet, Services available on the Internet
Free Mock Test
|More Study Materials
Steps to download OSSC Accountant Previous Paper ?
Candidates can download OSSC Accountant question papers from the official website of the commission. Follow the below-mentioned steps to download the question paper:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of OSSC at www.ossc.gov.in.
- Step 2: Click on the ‘Candidate’s Corner’ tab on the home page.
- Step 3: Select the ‘OSSC Accountant Previous Year Question Papers’ option from the drop-down menu.
- Step 4: Click on the ‘Accountant’ option.
- Step 5: A list of previous year’s question papers will appear on the screen. Select the year for which you want to download the question paper.
- Step 6: Click on the download button to save the OSSC Accountant question paper in PDF format.
|OSSC TGT Result 2023
|OSSC Supply Inspector Recruitment 2023
|OSSC Ayush Assistant Admit Card 2023
|OSSC Supply Inspector Admit Card 2023
FAQs on ossc.gov.in Accountant Question Paper
Exam preparation should include solving prior year’s question papers, but not exclusively. Candidates should also use textbooks, online resources, and practise tests.
The OSSC releases the previous year’s question papers on its official website. Candidates can download the question papers for the past few years to prepare for the exam.
The OSSC Accountant answer key is available on the commission’s website. The answer key helps candidates examine their answers and estimate their exam result.