Delhi Police MTS Exam Syllabus 2022 Written test pattern, selection process: Delhi Police recruitment department has invited online Delhi Police MTS Syllabus 2022 application from eligible candidates for the Non-Gazetted post of Multi-Tasking Staff (Civilian) Group-C and the trades are – Cook, Water Carrier, Safai Karmachari, Mochi / Cobbler, Dhobi / Washerman, Tailor, Daftri, Mali /Gardener, Barber and Carpenter. The online application procedure that has started from 17th December 2019 will continue till 16th January 2019.
The candidates passing 10th standard or equivalent or possessing ITI in the respective trade will be eligible for the application. The date of the written examination that will be conducted first, has not been declared by the recruitment authority yet but as it gets announced we’ll inform the candidates through our website www.jobsandhan.com immediately. We have discussed here Delhi Police MTS Syllabus 2022 Selection Process and other information useful for the upcoming recruitment test scheduled to be held on this year.
Important Dates of Delhi Police MTS Exam 2022
|Form Fillup Start||07 October 2022|
|Last Date for Online Application Form Submission||31 October 2022|
|Last Date Pay Fees Submitted||31 October 2022|
|Form Re-Correction Date||Update Soon|
|Admit Card Publishing Date||Date Not Declared|
|Exam Date||Date Not Declared|
इस साल विभाग किन किन पदों के लिए परीक्षा ले रहे हैं उसकी एक सूची हम नीचे दे रहे हैं-
|7||Safai Karamchari||237 Posts.|
|8||Water Career||54 Posts.|
Click to see – Delhi Police MTS Admit Card & Exam Date
Delhi Police Multi-Tasking Staff Selection Process
The selection of the Multi-Tasking Staff (Civilian) Group-C Non-Gazetted post will undergo two steps of sieving process. The first step is Written Test that will be common for all the trades like Delhi Police MTS Syllabus 2022 Cook, Water Carrier, Safai Karmachari, Mochi / Cobbler, Dhobi / Washerman, Tailor, Daftri, Mali /Gardener, Barber and Carpenter. Then on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the written test, 4 times the total number of vacancies in each category will be called for Trade Test.
Free Practice Set
|General Knowledge||Click Here|
|Indian History||Click Here|
|General English||Click Here|
|Indian Geography||Click Here|
|More Study Materials||Click Here|
DP MTS Written Exam Pattern
- The written examination will be common for all the trades and Delhi Police MTS Syllabus 2022 it will be OMR based Test with objective MCQ types questions.
- Total 100 questions will be there to answer.
- Each of the question will consist of four options amongst which the candidates are to select the correct option
- Language of the Question Paper: The question will be bilingual i.e in Hindi and English.
- The test will carry 100 marks in total and the time duration will be 90 minutes.
- There will be three parts of the question -Part-A, Part -B and Part -C. Part-A and B will carry 25 marks each and Part-C will bear 50 marks.
|Part-A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25|
|Part-C||General Awareness/ Current Affairs||50|
Delhi Police MTS Syllabus 2022 Download
General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Relationship concepts
- Similarities and differences
- Discriminating observation
- Space visualization
- Figure classification.
- Analysis and judgment
- Decision making and visual memory
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and Distance
- Profit and Loss
- Interest & Discount
- Time and Work
- Number Systems and Computation of Whole
- Numbers Percentages and Averages
- Ratio and Time
- Use of Tables and Graphs Mensuration
General awareness/current affairs
- Scientific Research
- Economic Scene
- Current Events History
- Geography, Sports
- General Polity including Indian Constitution
Delhi Police MTS Trade Test Syllabus 2022
- Dumping of garbage and its proper disposal.
- Have proper knowledge for cleaning the blocked toilet, septic tank, pipes, etc.
- Knowledge of cleanliness materials such as Phenyl and acid etc.
- Maintenance and Operation of various electrical equipment that is used in the Kitchen.
- Know how to knead atta, cutting of vegetables, and grinding of spices.
- Have a Good Knowledge of the preparation of authentic Indian Dishes including both vegetarian and non-vegetarian.
- Have a good understanding of the nutritional values of different foods like grains/pulses/vegetables.
- How to wash vessels or utensils that are used in the preparation of food.
- The maintenance of cleanliness and hygiene of kitchen order.
Manners for serving the meal.
- Hygiene and Cleanliness in kitchen and mess.
- Knowledge of change pads in desert coolers and their cleanliness.
- Knowledge of operation and maintenance of water coolers.
- Washing of kitchen utensils and vessels.
- Knowledge of storage mess articles.
- Different types of thread and nail knowledge.
- Parts of leather sewing machine knowledge.
- Stitching and repairing shoe knowledge.
- Tools and their names are used in trade knowledge.
- Different types of leather and materials knowledge.
- How to prepare a particular leather color.
- Washing materials such as soap and powder knowledge.
- Washing of different types of clothes in a given time.
- Awareness regarding the ironing of different kinds of clothes.
- Proper experience in dry cleaning.
- Cutting and sewing tools knowledge.
- Cutting and stitching of cotton/TC/ Woolen uniforms knowledge.
- Repairing of rectification of minor faults of sewing machine knowledge.
- Maintenance of registers or files.
- Distribution of DAK or files.
- Budding and grafting of plants of knowledge.
- Different types of flowers for bouquet knowledge.
- Plants, flower plants, and seasoned plants knowledge.
- Different types of fertilizers and their use.
- Safekeeping of various types of seeds and their sowing knowledge.
- Different types of tools and being used in the trade of gardener knowledge.
- Body massage knowledge.
- Different types of haircutting knowledge.
- Hairdryer and their cutting tools knowledge.
- Randa Knowledge
- Wooden Joint Knowledge.
- The technique of fixing plywood and sunmica or laminate technique.
- Use of Ari
- Pataam of doors and windows fitting or cutting.
- Cutting the glass knowledge.
Delhi Police MTS Written Exam Syllabus 2022
Question of the written test will consist of the following Delhi Police MTS Syllabus 2022 –
Part- A : General Intelligence and Reasoning (25 marks)
Part- B : Numerical Aptitude (25 marks)
Part- C : General Awareness and Current Affairs (50 marks)
Delhi Police Trade Test Pattern
The candidates shortlisted on the basis of the marks obtained in Delhi Police MTS Syllabus 2022 the Written Test need to appear for the Trade Test. It will be qualifying in nature and consist of 20 marks in total. This test is going to be separate for each of the trade.
No, there are no failing grades on either of the Delhi Police MTS exams. Candidates must carefully review the information on the official website.
There are 100 questions on the written test, and each one is worth one mark. That indicates that the exam will have a total score of 100 points.
Yes, aspirants from any state in India are eligible to apply for the Delhi MTS exam; however, they will be treated as applicants in the general category.
For each candidate to qualify for the trade test, they must receive a minimum of 40% or more on the written exam.
The Delhi Police recruitment department does not accept requests for revaluation or rechecking.
You can check the detailed topic-by-topic syllabus that is mentioned above.
एडमिट कार्ड डिपार्टमेंट कब छोड़ेगा ? इस बार कट ऑफ मार्क कितना हो सकता है ? कैसे प्रिपरेशन करेंगे आप लोग ?इस तरह कोई भी प्रश्न आप लोगों के पास है तो आप हमारे साथ शेयर कीजिए कमेंट बॉक्स के माध्यम से.