Burdwan University B.Ed Admission 2021: Burdwan University will soon release admission notification for 2 year B.ED program on its official website www.buruniv.ac.in. University of Burdwan will conduct the B.ED admission in online mode. Interested candidates need to fill the application form online. On the basis of this application university will release a tentative merit list.
At the time of application form fill up candidates can choose 15 colleges for Burdwan University B.Ed Admission 2021 and on the basis of the available seat in the college candidates will be selected. Before the application of B.Ed form candidates must know the eligibility criteria. To get more information regarding Burdwan University B.Ed course read the article below.
Check Here Calcutta University B.Ed Admission 2021.
Burdwan University B.Ed Application Form 2021
Application form will be available online on the given date. The application form will be available for limited time being only. So the candidates need to check the website regularly for any kind of notifications. Candidates can visit the official website and fill the application form by providing correct details and original scanned Burdwan University B.Ed Admission 2021 documents.
Only eligible candidates can fill the application form. After the successful form fillup candidates can pay the application form fee online through internet banking or offline through bank challan. The application form will be successfully submitted only after the payment of application form fee.
Eligibility Criteria for Burdwan University B.Ed Admission 2021 Regular & Distance
- Fresh & Deputed Candidates – Candidates must have 50% marks in the Bachelor’s Degree or 55% marks in Master’s Degree, or any other equivalent qualification. SC, ST and DA (Differently Able) will get 5% Relaxation of marks.
- Candidates with Hons in Bachelor Degree with 50% (45% for reserved category) are eligible for applying.
Age Limit: The maximum age limit for the course is 38 years. And DA category candidates will get extra of 5 years of age relaxation.
Check Here WBUTTEPA B.Ed Admission 2021.
Burdwan University B.Ed Admission Selection Method
After the closing of application form fill up, the official authority will Burdwan University B.Ed Admission 2021 prepare a provisional merit list based on the given information in application form. The selection procedure of the deputed and fresh candidates will be on the following way:
- The merit list of deputed candidates will be prepared on the basis of their service period. If two or more candidates have the same service duration then their will be tie-breaker criteria. The first criteria is total grade point of the candidates. If still the tie continues then the 2nd criteria will applied that is the date of birth of the candidates.
- For freshers subject wise merit list will be prepared on the basis of their total grade points.
Seat reservations for self finance colleges is not applicable for the reserved category (SC,ST) candidates. Only DA candidates will get 5% reservations in self finance colleges.
- Burdwan University B.Ed Admission 2018-20 PDF- Click here
- InService Provisional Merit List 2019-2021- Click Here
- Freshers Provisional Merit List 2019-2021- Click Here
- B.ED Programme- Click Here
- Official Website to Apply Online for Burdwan University B.Ed Admission 2021 – Click Here.
How to Fill up Burdwan University BEd Application Form Online @ buruniv.ac.in
- Go to the official website of BU. The link is given here.
- Find the application form and fill the application form with correct details.
- After the filling of application form Submit the form.
- Now candidates need to pay the required amount of application fee by credit/debit card, net banking or through Allahabad Bank e-challan.
For more information related to the Burdwan University B.Ed Admission 2021, keep visiting www.jobsandhan.com.
Thank You For Visiting Our Website!!