JSSC PGTTCE Recruitment 2017 Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Post Graduate Teacher Vacancy 1540 Posts
JSSC PGTTCE Recruitment 2017 Vacancy 1540 Posts Post Graduate Teacher Notification Jharkhand: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission offer online application for various Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) posts. There are total 1540 numbers of vacancies according to the official notification. The application of the posts will be fill up through on-line mode on the official website of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission which is www.jssc.nic.in. We have given here the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, salary scale, general instruction, selection, important dates for the JSSC PGTTCE recruitment 2017 2018. The detailed information can be downloaded from the official notification which can be downloaded from the link given below in PDF format. For official online portal visit – www.jssc.in.
POST & VACANCY:
Post Graduate Teacher – 1540 Posts (Total)
Subject wise vacancy for various PGT Teacher has been given below –
Hindi – 140 posts
English – 140 posts
Sanskrit – 140 posts
Economics – 140 posts
Geography – 140 posts
History – 140 posts
Physics – 140 posts
Chemistry – 140 posts
Maths – 140 posts
Biology – 140 posts
Commerce – 140 posts.
Vacancy will be reserved for the SC ST OBC and PH category also. To know the category wise vacancy break up list, please download the full official notification for JSSC PGT Teacher Recruitment in High Schools in Jharkhand.
- The essential educational qualification for the above posts is the candidate has to pass graduation or its equivalent with minimum 45 to 50% marks from any Government recognised University.
- For the posts the candidates have to posses B.ed or its equivalent also.
- Minimum age should be – 21 years.
- The maximum age limit is 40 to 45 years.
- The age limit is decided according to the relaxation.
- Candidates should be eligible within 01.01.2017.
Upper age relaxation will be provided to all the reserved category candidates including ex-serviceman as per the norms of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission. Age will be calculated as per their reference date.
The salary is decided according to the post and qualification which is given below:-
- Pay scale – Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade pay – Rs. 4600/- & Rs. 4800/-.
- Grade pay will applicable according to the posts.
Recruited Post Graduate Teachers will be given monthly salary on the pay band consisting of Basic Pay : Rs. 9,300 – 34,800 and Grade Pay: Rs 4,800. Other allowances will be included in their monthly salary.
- Official application is – Rs. 600/-.
- The official application fee is non-refundable.
- The photograph and signature should be in limits.
Candidates must know the recruitment process or selection procedure for the recruitment of the posts mentioned here. The candidates will be recruited through Written Test and interview. Syllabus for the written exam can be downloaded from the link given here. The recruitment is titled as PGTTCE or PGT Teacher competitive Exam.
IMPORTANT DATES OF JSSC RECRUITMENT:
- Online application starts from – 01.12.2017
- Last date for submission of online application – 30.12.2017
- Last date for submission of application fee – 10.01.2018
- Date for examination – February 2018
- E mail- [email protected].
How to Apply:
Candidates need to visit the official website of Jharkhand SSC for applying online. You can also download the offline form. Instruction and guidelines for the JSSC PGTTCE Recruitment 2017 can be found on below links.
- Official Website: www.jssc.in.
- Download notification: Click Here.