WBPSC Polytechnic College Lecturer Recruitment 2020 – Latest Lecturer Vacancy in West Bengal Govt Polytechnic Colleges. Download Advertisement No 24/2020 PDF for the upcoming WB Lecturer Notification 2020 in Govt Polytechnic Colleges for B.tech/B.E candidates in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, CSE & other subjects. Check subject wise educational qualification requirement and eligibility criteria from the below-provided information. Online application starts from 24th July 2020 on pscwbapplication.in and on www.pscwbonline.gov.in.
West Bengal Public Service Commission has issued latestWB Polytechnic Lecturer Recruitment 2020 for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic colleges. For a total of 598 posts in different subjects, the Lecturers will be recruited. Minimum eligibility criteria is first class in bachelor’s degree and/or in masters degree. There are different subjects in the engineering discipline in which lecturers will be recruited in polytechnic college. so we have given here the details about vacancy educational qualification requirement examination fee application from link notification download URL and other details for Latest polytechnic college lecturer recruitment in West Bengal 2020.
WBPSC Polytechnic College Lecturer Vacancy – Important Dates:
|Starting Date of Online Application Form Fill Up||24 July 2020|
|Last Date for Application form submission for WBPSC Lecturer in Polytechnic College Recruitment||12 August 2020|
|Closing date for online fee submission||13 August 2020|
|Ending Date for offline fee payment||14 August 2020|
WBPSC Polytechnic College Lecturer Recruitment 2020 Notification & Eligibility Information
|Name of Job||Lecturer in Govt Polytechnic Colleges in West Bengal|
|Department||West Bengal General Service (Technical Education Department)|
|Name of recruitment authority||West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)|
|Number of vacancy||598 posts|
|Official website for applying||www.pscwbapplication.in|
|Subjects||Different (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, ECE Engineering)|
|Application Form Fill up mode||Online|
|Educational Eligibility Criteria||1st Class in Bachelors (BE/B.tech) or Masters Degree/ME/M.Tech (for Engineering subjects) and Masters Degree for some posts as mentioned in the notification|
|Upper Age limit||37 years|
|Salary Scale||15,600 – 39,100 with Grade Pay 5,400/6000 for|
WB Polytechnic College Lecturer Vacancy is 598 posts in total as released on the advertisement notification no 24/2020. So, grab here upcoming West Bengal Govt Polytechnic College Lecturer Recruitment Details and apply on www.pscwbapplication.in or at www.pscwbonline.gov.in.
Vacancy & Posts
There will be a total of 598 posts to be recruited in the various WB Polytechnic Lecturer Recruitment 2020 Government Colleges in West Bengal for different subjects like Civil Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical, Computer Science Engineering, Electronics Engineering etc. Also vacancy is available for Physics, Chemistry, Humanities, Mathematics Department. We have given here subject wise vacancy. Enlisted is also category wise vacancy details.
- Civil Engineering – 82
- Electrical Engineering – 101
- Mechanical Engineering – 102
- Computer Science & Technology – 44
- Automobile Engineering – 18
- Electronics & Telecommunication (ETC) Engineering – 40
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering – 3
- Survey Engineering – 14
- Physics – 40
- Chemistry – 28
- Mathematics – 39
- Humanities – 41
- Multimedia Technology – 5
- 3D Animation and Graphics – 6
- Chemical Engineering – 8
- Metallurgical Engineering – 10
- Food Processing Technology – 5
- Architecture – 5
- Mining Engineering – 1
- Mining Survey – 2 posts
WBPSC Lecturer Recruitment in Polytechnic College Eligibility Criteria
One must have minimum educational eligibility criteria for the Lecturer post in WB Polytechnic College. Check your eligibility details stipulated here and then apply for the post.
Minimum Educational Qualification Requirement:
- Civil Engineering – First class Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or Institute, or its equivalent.
- Electrical Engineering – First class Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Technology from a recognized University or Institute.
- Mechanical Engineering – First class Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University or Institute.
- Computer Science & Technology – First class Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science & Engineering or Technology from a recognized University.
- Automobile Engineering – First class Bachelor’s degree in Automobile Engineering or Technology.
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering – First class Bachelor’s degree in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering or Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering – First class Bachelor’s degree in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering or Technology or Instrumentation Engineering or Technology.
- Survey Engineering – First class Bachelor’s degree in Survey Engineering or in Architecture or Civil Engineering or Mining Engineering with Survey Engineering as an elective or compulsory subject.
- Physics Lecturer – Master’s degree in Physics with first class or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Chemistry – Master’s degree in Chemistry with first class or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Mathematics – Master’s degree in Mathematics with first class or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Humanities – Master’s degree in Economics or English or Commerce with first class or equivalent from a recognized University.
West Bengal JE Result 2020 & Cut Off Junior Engineer Civil Electrical Mechanical.
For other posts, please download the WBPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020 Notification.
Maximum Age Limit should be – 37 years as on 1-01-2020.
Relaxation in upper age limit will be provided for the SC ST & PWD candidates of West Bengal as per the Govt Norms.
Monthly Salary Scale
Polytechnic College Lecturers will be paid in the monthly salary scale of Rs 15600 to Rs 39100 plus A.G.P. of Rs. 5400/6000 depending on the qualification & subjects.
Other Important Points to note
- One must have knowledge of Bengali or Nepali in spoken and written.
- If a Class/Division is not awarded, minimum of 60% marks in aggregate shall be considered equivalent to First Class/Division. In the Scale of CGPA, one must obtain 6.75 which is equivalent to 60%.
As we have came to know from this article that WBPSC is recruiting Lecturers in various subjects in WB General Service under dept of Technical Education & Training. Before applying for the Lecturer posts, ensure your eligibility and read all the terms and conditions from the official website & notification.
Eligible Candidates have to apply online, then there will be a Screening test/Written Exam/Interview.
Exam Dates will be notified in due time on their official website.
Exam or Application Fee
- General and OBC Candidates – 210+service charges
- SC/ST/PWD – Nil
How to Apply for WBPSC Lecturer in Polytechnic College 2020
If you are eligible for the posts as required by WBPSC on their notification, then go to their official website www.pscwbonline.gov.in. Register online and apply for the posts after 24-07-2020. If you want to apply for more than one post then you can do so but fees should be submitted for each of the posts.
- Official Website: www.pscwbapplication.in.
- Download notification – Click here.
- Apply Online: Link to be available on 24 July 2020.