UPSC Civil Service Exam 2022 Recruitment Notification for IAS Vacancy 782 Posts – Indian Administrative Service
UPSC Civil Service Exam 2022 Notification for IAS (Indian Administrative Service) and other posts are already out. Civil Service Aspirants can now fill up online application form for the posts through www.upsconline.nic.in and gather more information about the UPSC CSE Examination 2022 on www.upsc.gov.in. Union UPSC IAS Notification 2022 Public Service Commission has invited online application from eligible candidates in various departments through CSE 2022. Eligible candidates can apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Starting date of online application is 07.02.18 and it will continue till 06.03.18. 782 number of vacancies for the post has been advertised. Among these 782 posts, 32 posts are reserved for persons with disabilities. Below we have given detailed information about vacancy details, age limits, required educational qualification, selection process and eligibility criteria.
Details of the post and vacancy
Following posts will be UPSC IAS Notification 2022 through Civil Service Examination in 2022 by Union Public Service Commission –
- Indian Administrative Service (IAS)
- Indian Foreign Service (IFS)
- Indian Police Service (IPS)
- Indian P and T Accounts and Finance Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Adult and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group ‘A’
- Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group ‘A’
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group ‘A’ (Assistant Works Manager, Administration)
- Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group ‘A’
- Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group ‘A’
- Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group ‘A’
- Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’
- Indian Corporate Law Service, Group ‘A’
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade)
- Delhi, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman and Diu and Dadra and Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group ‘B’
- Delhi, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman and Diu and Dadra and Nagar Haveli Police Service, Group ‘B’
- Pondicherry Civil Service, Group ‘B’
- Pondicherry Police Service, Group ‘B’
Category wise number of vacancies
Important dates of Recruitment
- Starting date of online application – 07.02.18
- Closing date of submission of online application – 06.03.18
Required educational qualification for the post
Candidates must be graduate or equivalent from any of the universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India.
Lower Limit = 21 years,
Upper Limit = 32 years.
Candidates should be minimum 21 years and maximum 32 years as on 01.08.18.
Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ ST/ Ex-servicemen, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD candidates.
- General/ OBC – Rs 100
- SC/ ST/ PWD – Nil
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Preliminary examination, Main examination and Personal interview.
How to apply
Candidates can apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. They need to visit the official website for applying online. Instruction and guidelines for the UPSC IAS Notification 2022 can be found on below links. Detailed notification need to be downloaded and referred to for further information before applying online. Advertisement can be downloaded in PDF format from the link given below.
- Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in.
- Download notification: Click Here (English). For Hindi Notification, visit the official website.
CSE 2022 Notification
UPSC CSE 2022 Preliminary Apply Online IAS Notification Civil Services Exam
IAS / Civil Service Exam Notification for 2022 has been released by Union Public Service Commission UPSC. Number of vacancy for UPSC CSE 2022 has been declared as 980. IAS / Civil Service Aspirants can apply online for the UPSC Prelims exam online by visiting the official website of UPSC. Civil Service Prelims Notification advertisement and vacancy details have been published today on official portal which is www.upsc.gov.in. Detailed information can be found below.
Total 980 number of vacancy is there for this year in Indian Civil Service Exam 2022. Posts will be reserved for the SC ST OBC Ex-serviceman and PH category also. To know the category wise and post wise vacancy break up list, please download the full official notification for Union Public Service Commission CSE 2022 Notification.
Educational Qualification Required:
Eligibility for IAS / IPS – candidates must have done graduation in any subject.
Important Dates of Recruitment:
Starting of online application form fill up – 22-02-2022.
Last date for submission of application form – 17-03-2022.
Upper age relaxation will be provided to all the reserved category candidates including ex-serviceman as per the norms of UPSC Recruitment 2022. Age will be calculated as per their reference date.