TNPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Recruitment 2020 – Vacancy 805 Posts
TNPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Recruitment Notification 2020 for 805 Vacancy has been released on www.tnpsc.gov.in. Application Form for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission AHO posts will be available on official website. Application form can be filled up online through http://www.tnpsc.gov.in / http://www.tnpscexams.net / http://tnpscexams.in. More information regarding the Tamil Nadu Assistant Horticulture Officer (AHO) vacancy, eligibility criteria is given below.
TNPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Recruitment 2020 – AHO Vacancy 805 Posts
|Organisation||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission(TNPSC).|
|Post Name||Assistant Horticultural Officer.|
|Selection Process||Written Examination & Interview.|
|Category||TNPSC Assistant Horticultural Officer Recruitment.|
|Starting Date Of Application||25th May 2020|
|Closing Date Application||24th June 2020|
|Admit Card Download Date||Upcoming Soon|
|Exam Date||08th August 2020|
|Result Publishing Date||Upcoming Soon|
|Application Fee||Go to Official Notification.|
|Minimum Age||18 Years|
|Maximum Age||30 Years|
|TNPSC Assistant Horticultural Officer Salary||Rs.20,600/- to Rs.65,500/-.|
|SC/ST & Others||Rs.150/-|
|HS Pass,Diploma Course(Two-Year) in Horticulture.|
TNPSC Recruitment – Motor Vehicle Inspector Grade II Vacancy 113 Posts MVI Application Form
Candidates need to pay Rs 150 for one time registration fees. The registration will be valid for 5 years. After 5 years candidates have to renew it again. Candidates who have registered before 29.09.15 can use their existing user ID and password. 113 number of vacancies for the post has been advertised. Read the below information carefully to know about vacancy details, age limits, required educational qualification, salary structure, examination fee, selection process and eligibility criteria for the TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector posts in 2020. Latest Update regarding the TNPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Recruitment 2020 – Through Addendum 3A/2020 to the advertisement 03/2020 for the MVI Inspector posts in Tamil Nadu, the authority has said that the candidates who submitted online application for the posts should submit the hard copy of the application and the documents to the address mentioned below –
“The Secretary, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, No.3, Frazer Bridge Road, V.O.C. Nagar, Chennai – 600 003’’.
It should reach the mentioned Office on or before 25-03-2020 by 5.30 pm.
- Download the addendum notice – Click here
Details of the post and vacancy
Motor Vehicle Inspector, Grade ll (Post Code – 2119) – 113 posts
Important dates of Motor Vehicle Inspector recruitment
- Starting date of online application – 14.02.13
- Closing date for submission of online application – 13.03.18 (till 11:59 pm)
- Last date for payment of examination fee through bank (State Bank of India or Indian Bank) – 15.03.18
- Last date for submission of attested copies of documents along with printout of application form – 25.03.18 (till 5:30 pm)
Date of written examination
- Paper l (Subject Paper) (Mechanical engineering and Automobile engineering) – 10.06.18 FN (10:00 am – 1:00 pm)
- Paper ll (General studies) – 10.06.18 AN (2:30 pm – 4:30 pm)
MVI Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have SSLC or 3 years Diploma in Automobile engineering or Mechanical engineering from a recognized university / institution with relevant experience.
MVI Inspectors will be paid monthly in the pay of Rs 35,990 – 1,13,500 which is Level 13.
Candidates should be minimum 21 years and maximum 32 years as on 01.07.18.
There is no upper age limit for SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs / DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all castes)
- General candidates – Rs 150
- SC / ST / OBC / Differently abled persons / Destitute widows of all communities / Ex-servicemen – Nil
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written examination and interview.
Check here Detailed Exam Syllabus & Pattern of TNPSC MVI Inspector Recruitment 2020.
How to apply
Candidates can apply online through the website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission which we already have mentioned here. One time registration is mandatory for every candidates. Candidates are advised to read the instructions of the application form properly. An online application submitted without the relevant information as prescribed by the TNPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Recruitment 2020 authority shall be rejected immediately by the authority.
For more information, visit the links below –
- Official Websites – www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net or www.tnpscexams.in
- Download notification: Click Here.
TNPSC Group 4 Combined Civil Service Exam Recruitment Notification
Click to see TNPSC Junior Assistant Previous year paper model question download.
POST & VACANCY:
Name of the posts
No. Of vacancies
Village Administrative Officer
Junior Assistant (Non-Security)
Junior Assistant (Security)
Bill collector, Grade-I
- Vacancies are also reserved for SC, ST, OBC & PWD candidates.
- The essential educational qualification for the Village Administrative Officer post is the candidate has to pass S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent from any Government recognised Board.
- There will be some sort of typing & shorthand knowledge requirement for some posts.
- The age of the candidates should not less than 21 years.
- Upper Age Limit should be 30 to 40 years.
Monthly Salary for Steno typist, field supervisor, Junior assistant (JA):
Recruited Junior assistant, Stenographer, typist, field supervisor will be paid monthly salary in the pay scale of Rs 5,200 – 20,200 with grade pay of Rs 2,400.
The selection will be done through some steps according to the post.
- Phase I – Written Test
- Phase II – Certificate Verification
How to Apply:
Candidates need to visit the official website of TNPSC for applying to 9351 posts of VAO, Junior assistant, stenographer, typist posts in TNPSC Tamil Nadu. Instruction and guidelines for the TNPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Recruitment 2020 can be found on below links. You need to pay the application fee before submission for the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission posts.
TNPSC Junior Analyst Jr Chemist Archaeological Chemist Vacancy Advertisement Notification Application Form
Junior Chemist, Junior Analyst, Chemist and Archaeological Chemist
Caste Categorie Wise Vacancy:
MB/ C/ DC(G)
MB C/ DC/ (G)
- Junior Analyst- candidates must have completed a degree in pharmacy and have experienced in the analysis of drugs for one year. Or Degree in chemistry or degree in pharmaceuticals chemistry and must have experienced analysis of drugs for two years. Or applicants who have qualified post graduate or degree in chemistry as a special subject and experienced analysis drugs for less than one year.
- Junior Chemist- Applicants must have qualified a first or second class post graduate degree in any branch of chemistry of any University or institution affiliated by UGC.
- Chemist- candidates should have qualified M.Sc in Chemistry with 1st or 2nd class Or Chemical technology or Industrial Chemistry or Associateship Diploma from the Institute of Chemists. And must have experienced in research in pure or applied chemistry for 2 years.
- Archaeological Chemist: applicants must have accomplished M.Sc in Chemistry degree.
TamilNadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) offering 9,300- 34,800(PB2) +4,600 for the post of Junior Analyst, 9,300-34,800 (PB2) + 4,400 for the post Junior Chemist of . 9,300- 34,800 (PB2) 5,100,for the TNPSC Assistant Horticulture Officer Recruitment 2020 of Chemist and 15,600- 39,100 (PB 2) 5,400 for the post of Archaeological Chemist.
Applicants must pay 150 Rupees for registration fee and 150 Rupees for examination fee. Call Letters and Admit card must be downloaded prior to the examination.
Selection process will be of two types firstly written examination and secondly viva examination in the form of interview. Final selection will be made by adding up the total marks obtained by the candidates.