TN State Eligibility Test 2021 – Download Tamil Nadu SET Exam Notification for Assistant Professor: Mother Teresa Women’s University have asked the candidates to Dispense for the Examination of Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test for the post of Assistant Professor within 07/06/2021 to 07/07/2021 through online website www.tnsetau.in. Mother Teresa Women’s University of MTWU is the main authority for conducting the State Eligibility Test in the State of Tamil Nadu. TN SET 2021 Exam notification has been published on 6th June 2021. As per MTWU notification, TNSET 2021 will be conducted in 26 Subjects at 11 Examination Centres across the State of Tamil Nadu.
TN SET Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification:
MTWU has laid several eligibility criteria and educational qualification required for the applying in the TN SET Exam 2021 which are described below –
A minimum of 55% marks without rounding off at the Masters level on the chosen subject.
Minimum Marks Requirement Criteria in Post Graduate Exam:
- 55% marks for General / OBC belonging to creamy layer.
- 50% for OBC (belonging to non creamy layer) SC/ ST physically disabled candidates (PWD – VI/ AL/ PH).
Subject which one can choose for the TN SET Exam 2021:
- 01 Chemical Sciences
- 02 Commerce
- 03 Computer Science & Application
- 04 Economics
- 05 Education
- 06 Electronics
- 07 English
- 08 Geography
- 09 Hindi
- 10 History
- 11 Home Science
- 12 Journalism and Mass Communication
- 13 Law
- 14 Sanskrit
- 15 Life Sciences
- 16 Management
- 17 Mathematical Sciences
- 18 Tamil
- 19 Telugu
- 20 Physical Sciences
- 21 Political Science
- 22 Psychology
- 23 Social Work
- 24 Sociology
- 25 Earth Sciences
- 26 Library & Information Science
Important Dates for TN SET 2021 Application Form Fill up
Starting Date of online application
|07 June 2021|
|Ending date of online application||07 July 2021|
|Exam Date of TN SET 2021 Written Test||Available Soon|
TN SET 2021 Fee Structure
|General & OBC Creamy Layer||Rs. 1500|
|OBC (Non Creamy Layer)||Rs. 1250|
|SC / ST / PwD||Rs. 500|
Applicants belonging to General and OBC creamy layer will have to pay Rupees 1500. OBC (non creamy layer) will have to pay Rupees 1250. SC/ ST/ PWD- VI, HI, PH will have to pay Rupees 500. Application fee once paid will not be refundable in any circumstances.
TN SET Hall Ticket 2021 Download
Hall tickets will have to be downloaded on the website www.tnsetau.in before appearing in the written test as on the mentioned dates in the recruitment notification of Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test.
Important Information Regarding TNSET Exam 2021:
- Applicants must upload Income certificate, community certificate and PWD Certificate through online www.tnsetau.in
- As per the notification they have said, Post graduation students or PG Students who have passed post graduate exam in more than one subject can appear for TNSET 2021 exam only in one subject at a time.
- Candidates can only apply through online process on the official website mentioned here.
TN SET 2021 Exam Pattern / Selection Process:
- The Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test will have three papers which candidates have to answer. All the three papers will consist of only objective type questions. Date of Exam has not been notified yet.
- Paper-I shall be of general nature. Syllabus will consist of reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the Candidate. 50 questions each 2 marks will be asked in Paper I.
- Paper-II shall consist of 50 MCQs from the subject chosen by candidate.
- Paper-III will consist of 75 MCQs. Each question will carry 2 marks.
Age Limit for Tamil Nadu SET
There is no upper age limit for the TN SET Exam 2021. The MTWU has not stated any upper age limit for the candidates.
How to Apply for TNSET 2021 online?
To apply for the Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test 2021, candidates must visit the official website of Mother Teresa Women’s university (MTWU) or go to www.tnsetau.in.
Fill up the online application form and then submit the same.
In case of any issue regarding the filling up of online application form, let us know through the comments section of this post.