SIKKIM PSC ASSISTANT PROFESSOR RECRUITMENT 2017 VACANCY 32 POSTS SIKKIM PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION APPLICATION FORM
- 1 SIKKIM PSC ASSISTANT PROFESSOR RECRUITMENT 2017 VACANCY 32 POSTS SIKKIM PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION APPLICATION FORM
- 2 JE Vacancy Sikkim (SPSC) Recruitment Diploma Engineer
Sikkim PSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 Notification Vacancy for 32 posts: SPSC has announced official notification for Assistant Professor Post. There are total lots of vacancies according to the official notification. The application of the posts will be fill up through on-line mode by official website. We have given here the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, salary scale, general instruction, selection, important dates according to the post.
POST & VACANCY:
- The essential educational qualification for the Assistant Professor post is the candidate has to pass Master Degree or its equivalent with 50 to 55% aggregate from any Government recognised University.
- The candidates have top complete Master Degree in the above respective subjects only.
- The candidates have to clear NE/NET/SET or Ph.D.
- Age of the candidates should not more than 21 years.
- The maximum age limit is 40 years.
- The age limit is decided according to the relaxation.
- The salary is decided according to the post and qualification.
- Pay Band – 3
- Pay Scale – Rs. 15600 – 39100/-.
- Grade Pay – Rs. 6000/-.
- The application fee is Rs. 150/-.
- The candidate has to submit NOC.
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the Personal Interview.
- The selection will be done through some steps according to the post.
- For more details of selection download the official notification.
IMPORTANT DATES OF SIKKIM PSC ASSISTANT PROFESSOR RECRUITMENT 2017:
- Last date for submission of application – 11.11.2017 (within 3.30 pm)
- Official Websites – www.spscskm.gov.in
How to Apply:
Candidates need to visit the official website of Sikkim PSC. Fill up the application form online or offline through downloading the application form. Instruction and guidelines for the Recruitment 2017 can be found on below links. Filled in application form with other prescribed documents are required to be submitted to the postal address of the Sikkim Public Service Commission.
- Official Website: Click to go.
- Download notification: Click Here.
JE Vacancy Sikkim (SPSC) Recruitment Diploma Engineer
Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) has issued recruitment advertisement notification for the posts of Junior Engineer in 2016. The vacancy for Junior Engineer (JE) posts has been declared as 104. The eligibility criteria for JE post is diploma in civil engineering. The age limit, vacancy details, salary structure etc have been given below. The application form can be filled up through the official website which is www.spscskm.gov.in.
Details of the post and vacancy:
Following posts will be recruited in Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) –
Junior Engineer (JE) – 104 Posts.
Vacancy will be reserved for the SC ST OBC and PH category also. To know the category wise vacancy break up list, please download the full official notification for Sikkim PSC Recruitment of JE 104 Posts.
Educational Qualification Required:
Eligibility for Junior Engineer – Diploma in Civil Engineering is the minimum eligibility criteria for the Junior Engineer in Sikkim PSC posts.
For other eligibility criteria related to residence of candidates / mandatory qualification is given on their official notification.
Important Dates of Recruitment:
Last date for application form receipt – 5-09-2016.
Monthly Salary For Junior Engineer in SPSCSKM:
Recruited JE will be given monthly salary as per the pay scale decided by SPSC which is Rs 9,300 – 34,800 with grade pay or G.P of Rs 5,000. Other allowances will be included in their monthly salary.
Lower Limit = 21 years.
Upper Limit = 30 years.
Upper age relaxation will be provided to all the reserved category candidates including ex-serviceman as per the norms of Sikkim PSC. Age will be calculated as on 1-01-2016.
Candidates must know the recruitment process or selection procedure for the recruitment of the posts mentioned here. The candidates will be recruited through Written Test and interview.