SCERT Odisha Admission 2020: SCERT (State Council of Educational Research and Training) Odisha is soon going to start the admission to the various courses such as B.ED, M.ED, D.EL.ED, B.H.ED, and M.PHIL for the session 2020. The SCERT Odisha Admission 2020 will be on the basis of marks obtained from the Entrance Exam for SCERT ODISHA. Eligible candidates can apply for the entrance exam through the official website of SCERT Odisha (scert.samsodisha.gov.in). To know more details regarding SCERT Odisha Admission 2020 follow the article.
Download SCERT Odisha Admit Card 2020 Exam Date.
SCERT Odisha Application Form 2020 B.Ed D.El.Ed Admission
The dates for SCERT Odisha admission 2020 is not out yet. The tentative dates are given here below. Candidates need to check the official website regularly for any kind of update and notifications regarding SCERT Odisha Admission 2020. As soon as the dates are released by the official authority it will be updated here.
SCERT Odisha Admission Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for SCERT Odisha admission 2020 has been mentioned in the tabular format below.
- Minimum 50% marks for general category, and 45% for SC, ST, SEBC, and PH is mandatory either in Bachelor’s Degree or in Master’s Degree to apply for B.ED.
- Untrained in-service teachers who were appointed before the implementation of NCTE revised regulation, 2014 are eligible to apply and they don’t fall in the minimum percentage criteria.
- Untrained in-service teachers excluding PET and Classical Teacher validly appointed on regular basis against the sanctioned yardstick TGT posts.
- Teachers who were appointed on regular basis against the sanctioned post having Graduate qualification or continuing are eligible.
- The untrained qualified teachers who were appointed by the competent authority as per rule and have the Minimum required percentage are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have Minimum 50% for general category and 45% for reserved category (SC/ST/SEBC/PH) in B.ED, B.A/B.SC with B.ED and B.A/B.SC with D.EL.ED courses.
- The final year appearing candidates in the above courses are also eligible to apply. But they must show result with required percentage at the time of admission. Otherwise their application will be cancelled.
- The candidates belonging to outside of Odisha need to show NCTE recognized and equivalent passing certificate during the SCERT Odisha Admission 2020.
- All the candidates must have passed ODIA as MIL up to HSC level or any equivalent examination or must have passed ODIA as a subject in the particular examination conducted by BSE, Odisha in ODIA medium with MIL other than ODIA.
- Minimum 50% marks in 12th boards and 45% for SC/ST/SEBC/PH is mandatory to apply for the course.
- Candidates must have qualified ODIA as MIL up to HSC level or any equivalent exam or have qualified ODIA in single subject exam conducted by BSE, Odisha of HSC standard or must have cleared HSC exam of BSE, Odisha in ODIA medium with MIL other than ODIA.
SCERT Admission Age Limit 2020
There is no age bar for the candidates who are applying for B.Ed, M.Ed, M. Phil.
Age limit for other course (D.EL.ED, B.H.ED, B.P.ED) is given below:
|Category||Maximum Age Limit|
|SC, ST, and SEBC||33 years|
|Women candidate for all categories||33 years|
Official Website to check SCERT Odisha Admission Merit List – Click Here.
For more information regarding the SCERT Odisha Admission 2020, keep visiting www.jobsandhan.com.