SCCL Badli Worker Exam Syllabus 2022 Written Test Patter
SCCL Badli Worker MT Fitter Electrician Non Executive Trainee Exam Syllabus 2022 Download Exam Pattern Selection Process: The Singareni Collieries Company Limited is a Government company which has been announced official notification for recruitment of various posts. SCCL Badli Worker Syllabus 2022 Fitter & Non Executive Trainee Syllabus 2022, exam pattern & selection process have been given below in this article. The SCCL Badli Worker Syllabus 2022 for the exams can be downloaded in PDF format.
- Download Badli Worker Exam Syllabus from official website in Telegu Language – Click here.
- Exam Date & Admit Card for SCCL Mines Written Exam 2022.
SCCL MT SELECTION PROCESS:
The candidates have to pass the selection test for the post. Commission will prepare a category wise merit list from the marks obtained in the selection test.
- Phase I – Witten Test
- Phase II – Document Verification
- Phase III – Final Merit List
Also get SCCL Badli Worker Previous Question Papers in PDF.
SCCL EXAM PATTERN:
The Singareni Collieries Company Limited recruits the various posts through the written test. Only eligible candidates attempt the written test. The qualifying marks should be SCCL Badli Worker Syllabus 2022 different for the General and reserved category. The Singareni Collieries Company Limited recruits two types of cadre first one is Executive and second one is Non- Executive. After selected in written test the candidates have to verify their documents as per official rules and regulation.
SCCL SELECTION PROCESS:
- Phase I – Witten Test
- Executive Cadre
- Non- Executive Cadre
- Phase II – Document Verification – the candidates have to submit original documents during verification.
- The certificates are mention as follows:-
- SSC certificate as a proof of birth.
- All Qualifying Certificates recommended for the post.
- Caste Certificate (if any)
- Employment Registration Card (Optional)
- I.D Proof
- Copy of online application data sheet.
Phase III – Final Merit List – will be prepared on the basis of Phase I and II.
- The circular will be kept in live rolls for a period of one year from the date of selection.
- The candidates have to go through with all the stages for final selection.
- The decision of SCCL in all respects pertaining to the application.
For the details of brief SCCL Badli Worker Syllabus 2022 visit the official website.