Saraf College Merit list 2020 Cut Off List for FYBA FYBSC Admission: Ghanshyamdas Saraf College of Arts & Commerce (GSCC) Merit list 2020 is available on its Official website in an Online modem only the eligible students will be able to download the Saraf College Merit List 2020. In order to get admitted in Saraf College, students have to submit Application form along with fees within the due date. Students should remember that no any Entrance examination will be conducted for the Admission process, the selection of an Students will be fully depended on their Qualification score. Saraf College Merit list 2020 will be available for B.Com Degree courses.
Saraf College Admission 2020-21 First Merit List & Cut Off
|Saraf College Admission||Merit List Links|
|First Merit List for Outside Candidates||Released on 6th August 2020|
|FY B.Com 1st Merit list (Minority Students)||1st August 2020|
|Download Saraf College Admission Notice||Click Here to Download|
|In- House FY B.Com & Self Finance Course 1st List||8th August 2020|
|2nd Merit List||13th August 2020|
|3rd Merit List||18th August 2020|
Saraf College has published first Merit List for outsid students on 6 August 2020. Download the Course Wise Saraf College Merit List 2020-
- FY BCom – FYBCOM – Aided, FYBCOM – Unaided, FYBCOM – SPORTS/EX-SER./ETC.
- BMS OUTSIDER – OPEN, OUTSIDER – MINORITY, OUTSIDER – SCIENCE-MINORITY, OUTSIDER – SCIENCE – OPEN, OUTSIDER – ARTS -OPEN
- FY BCAF – OUTSIDER-OPEN, OUTSIDER-MINORITY
- FY BCBI – OUTSIDER-OPEN, OUTSIDER-MINORITY
- FY BFM – OUTSIDER-OPEN, OUTSIDER-MINORITY
- FY BSc-IT – OUTSIDER-OPENOUTSIDER-MINORITY
- FY BCom – In-House (Aided)In-House (Unaided)
- FY BM – In-House – OpenIn-House – Minority
- FY BCA – In-House – OpenIn-House – Minority
- FY BCB – In-House – OpenIn-House – Minority
- FY BFM – In-House – OpenIn-House – Minority
- FY BSc-IT –In-House – OpenIn-House – Minority
The Merit list contains the Name of the Applicants those who have been selected for the Admission process. Saraf College Merit List 2020 will be prepared in a Descending order. If the tie between two candidates occur then the most preferences is given to those students who have been qualified with the Higher marks.
Download Saraf College FYBA FYBSC Admission 2020 Merit list & Cut Off
Concerned Authorities prepares Merit list on the basis of students marks in Higher Secondary examination. Merit list is prepared through the Number of Candidates, Total number of seat available and Result status. Information provided by students in Application form should be Valid and correct, misleading of an Information will lead to cancellation of an Applicants. Only selected candidates name will be shortlisted in the Saraf College Merit List 2020.
How to Download Saraf College Merit list @ rset.edu.in?
- Firstly, visit Saraf College Official website
- Go through the Admission portal
- Click on the link “Saraf College Merit List 2020” which will be available on the Admission section
- Apply the User ID Name in order to access the Rank list
- Select the desired course Merit list
- Click on the “Submit” button
- Saraf College Merit lost 2020 will display in a PDF Format
- Download and Save for further use
Saraf College Seat Capacity 2020
Saraf College Offers seat reservation to all the candidates those who belong from ST/SC and Physically imbalanced category. In order to claim this seat reservation students need to Saraf College Merit List 2020 bring their required certificate for the Verification. This seat reservation is passed by the Government of the state. Students are not allowed to enjoy not more then one seat reservation facility.
About Preparation of Saraf College Merit list 2020
Saraf College Merit List 2020 is prepared by College Authorities for the Admission in B.Com Degree course. Students have to be qualified in Qualifying examination in order to be eligible for the examination process. Students have to complete all the forms and formalities within the given time. Delaying the procedure will not be acceptable under any conditions. College will conduct Seat allotment for every selected students which will be done through Counselling round. Students need to be present in person with the required documents. Only eligible students will be allowed for the Counselling round.