RSMSSB IA Syllabus 2020 Download Informatics Assistant: RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Exam Syllabus 2020 can be downloaded in PDF format. Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB) will conduct written test for the recruitment of eligible candidates into the IA post RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Syllabus 2020 in 2020. Through Advertisement No. 02 / 2020 dated 27.02.19 the board has invited online application from eligible candidates for the post of Informatics Assistant (IA). Notification was available online on www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in where they have mentioned the detailed exam pattern of written test and selection process of the Informatics Assistant post.
RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Syllabus 2020 Download Exam Pattern
It is very necessary to know the detailed Exam Syllabus of the written test for the Informatics Assistant post. Therefore in this post we will give detailed RSMSSB IA Syllabus 2020 which may help you in the exam. Following and making study plan as per the RSMSSB will boost your performance in the written test. You can also take help of the RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Previous Years Question Paper. So, you may print the RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Syllabus 2020 and prepare on your own.
RSMSSB IA Exam Pattern 2020
The board will conduct written test where they will ask Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). Important aspects of the Question Paper and the Exam Pattern can be found below –
- Examination is of two parts which are Part 1 and Part 2.
- Part l will consist of subjects like General knowledge, and Computer knowledge.
- Time duration for the written examination is 3 hours.
- All questions will be of objective type multiple choice questions.
- 1 mark will be rewarded to the candidates for each correct answers.
- There is no negative marking in the examination.
- Part ll is typing test in Hindi and English language separately for 15 minutes.
So, if you want to know more details of the examination pattern you can download the notification for the written test from the Official website.
RSMSSB IA Syllabus 2020
As the exam date is coming near, candidates should focus on the preparation for the written test. Therefore, they should study the entire RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Syllabus 2020 of the examination and prepare accordingly. Online application started from 08.03.19 and it will continue till 06.04.19. However, the date of examination is yet to be known. In the month of May 2020. Candidates should download their admit card through the website of RSMSSB. Before the Exam Candidates have to download their Admit Card for the written test 2020.
RSMSSB Written Examination Syllabus 2020
Number of questions
The Part 1 of the exam is of 100 Marks. Each candidate who submitted application form correctly will seat in the written test first. After they Clear the Cut Off Marks, then they will get chance for the Part B of the IA selection process.
Part B Informatics Assistant Exam
Before we go to the Part B of the Selection Process that is typing test, let us take a look here –
|Name of the Department||Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board|
|Post Name||Informatics Assistant (Suchana Sahayak)|
|Selection Process||Written Examination & Personal Interview.|
Typing Test Pattern / Selection Process
Time duration for the typing test is 30 minutes.
Written Test Exam Syllabus of Informatics Assistant Download
So, now we have given the RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Syllabus 2020 part wise for all the chapters –
General Ability Test Syllabus
- Problem solving
- Data interpretation
- Logical reasoning
- Mental ability
- Data sufficiency
- Analytical reasoning
Click here to Download free Solved Reasoning MCQ Questions Answers.
General Knowledge Syllabus
- Current affairs relating to India and Rajasthan
- General knowledge | Important General Knowledge MCQ
- Major developments in the field of information technology.
Computer Knowledge Syllabus
- Overview of the computer system including input and output devices,
- pointing devices and scanner
- Word processing (MS – Word)
- Spreadsheet software (MS – Excel)
- Introduction to operating system
- MS – Powerpoint
- Representation of data
- Introduction to data processing
- MS – Access.
Download Free Solved PDF Computer Knowledge MCQ.
- Introduction to online and offline messaging,
- Concepts of files and its types.
- Introduction of Internet technology and protocol, LAN, MAN, WAN,
- Voicemail and video conferencing,
- World wide website browsers,
- Multimedia and graphics,
- Protecting computer system from viruses
- Introduction to object oriented programming concepts,
- Backup and restoring data.
- Introduction to e – commerce.
- Algorithms for problem solving,
- Introduction to C language
- Principles and programming techniques,
- Introduction to integrated development environment and its advantages.
RSMSSB Rajasthan IA Selection Process 2020
Candidates who qualify in the written examination will only be eligible for typing test. In order to qualify in the exam the RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Syllabus 2020 is very important. Try read study materials as per the RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Syllabus 2020 mentioned by the board.
The number of candidates to be admitted in the typing test shall be about three times of the vacancies advertised. The board shall take speed tests in Hindi and English languages on Computer.
For more competitive RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Syllabus 2020 visit www.jobsandhan.com.