Download RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Previous Years Question Paper Download Solved PDF – Rajasthan RSMSSB Informatics Assistant, Computer Operator Previous Papers will be discussed in this post. Model Question Paper Downloading link (PDF) with solution or answer key have also been provided. Candidates trying to download previous years solved RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Previous Question Paper of the exams conducted by Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board should read upto the last sentence of the post. The links are taken from the official website of www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Previous Question Paper Computer Operator Download
Rajasthan RSMSSB Informatics Assistant & Computer Operator Previous years question paper can help an aspirant to get success in a much higher amount who does not follow the old question paper. It is a thumb rule that before proceeding to Model Question Paper practicing and downloading, one should go with solving the Previous years question paper. This happens for the RSMSSB also. You should download the RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Previous Question Paper for at least last 5 years or last 10 years.
RSMSSB Information Assistant Previous Paper
As of now, we have not yet got any previous paper of RSMSSB Rajasthan in PDF solved format. So we will be providing you Free Model Questions Answers link for the Suchana Sahayak or IA from the syllabus stipulated in the Recruitment Notification.
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board will held Written Test consisting of objective type MCQ Questions. Syllabus / Exam Pattern along with Fully Solved Practice question links are provided below –
100 Marks questions will be there in the question paper. The duration of the Informatics Asst Exam is 3 Hours.
If you want to know full and detailed syllabus of the recruitment test, visit the official notification here.
RSMSSB Previous Years Question Paper Download
Rajasthan RSMSSB Gram Sevak solved model question paper free download link is given below. You can also download the RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Previous Question Paper wise from the link of the official website. Various posts exam is conducted by the RSMSSB Rajasthan for which the written test is held. Candidates must download and solve previous year question paper year wise for doing better in the exam.
- Patwari Main Exam 2015
- Gram Sevak & Hostal Supritendent Grade II Exam 2016
- Librarian Grade-III Exam 2016
- Lab Assistant-Exam 2016
- Live Stock Assistant (SA) Exam 2016
- Jen Mechanical Degree (SA) Exam 2016
- Jen Civil Degree (SA) Exam 2016
- Jen Civil Diploma (SA) Exam 2016
- JNR Instructor Western Culinary Arts
- JNR Instructor Food and Beverage Services
- JNR Instructor Hospitality Operation House
- JNR Instructor Retail Services
- JNR Instructor Hospitality Operations Front Office
- JNR Instructor Travel and Tourism Services
- Live Stock Assistant Exam 2016
- JEN (mechanical) Diploma Exam 2016
- JEN (mechanical) Degree Exam 2016
- JEN Civil Diploma Exam 2016
- JEN Civil Degree Exam 2016
- INVESTIGATOR EXAM-2016
- COMPILER EXAM-2016
- Women Supervisor Non-TSP Exam-2015
- Patwari Pre Exam-2015
- NTT Exam-2013
- Junior Engineer Non-TSP(Agri.) Exam-2015
RSMSSB Question Paper Download Solved PDF
1) The Arab traveler to India whose work is called the ‘Mirror of the 11th century India’ was
a) Al Mashar
b Al Beruni
c) Al Hajjaj
d) Al Mansur
2) In early medieval India, what did the term Jital refer to?
3) Prem Vtika, poems on the life of Krishna, were composed by
4) Among the following, who was not a proponent of the bhakti cult?
5) Who after raising a successful rebellion ,made Jahangir a captive in his own camp?
b) Mahabat Khan
d) Asaf Khan
6) Mount Merapi is located on which one of the islands?
7) The Victoria Falls in Africa is located on which river?
8) The broken Hills famous for zinc and lead are located in
9) Sunda Trench lies in
a) Atlantic Ocean
b) Pacific Ocean
c) Indian Ocean
d) Antarctic Ocean
10) Which continent of the world does not have a desert?
d) North America
11) In which of the following ways can Indian citizenship be acquired?
a) By descent
b) By naturalization
c) By registration
d) All of these
12) Fundamental Duties do not enjoy any
a) Social sanction
b) Moral sanction
c) Political sanction
d) Legal sanction
13) The Mumbai High Court does not have a bench at which one of the following place?
14) How many high Courts in india have jurisdiction over more than one state ??
15) The first Lok Adalat was held in which year?
16) By which year will India be able to secure full membership in the ‘Financial Action Task Force’?
17) On which day is the Budget presented to the Parliaments?
a) 15th March
b) 1th April
c) 26th January
d) Last day of February
18) The Khadi and Village Industries Commission was established during which five year plan?
19) During which plan was NABARD established?
20) Indian economy is……economy.
21) Who is the author of the book ‘Mother India’?
a) Annie Besant
b) Katherine Frank
c) Katherine Mayo
d) Sister Nivedita
22) Who is author of one Night @ the call Center?
a) Vikram seth
b) Chetan Bhagat
c) Anurag Mathur
d) Robin Sharma
23) The main thinking part of the brain is
24) The sex of a newborn baby is determined by the chromosome inherited from
a) the mother
b) the father
c) mother’s mother
d) father’s father
25) Which one of the following is not a member of SCO?
ANSWER KEY / solution download free PDF:
1)b 2) c 3) c 4) a 5) b 6) a 7) c 8) d 9) c 10) b 11)a 12) d 13) c 14) b 15) b 16) b 17) d 18) a 19) b 20) a 21) c 22) a 23) c 24) c 25) c.
For study material and free MCQ mock questions, visit – www.jobsandhan.com/mcq-questions-answers