RRB Group D Examination Syllabus 2020 Download PDF Exam Pattern Railway Recruitment Board Group D Online Test CBT
RRB Group D Syllabus 2020 Online Test Pattern CBT Exam Syllabus Download PDF – Railway Recruitment Board Online Test Syllabus for CBT for recruitment of Group D posts in Indian Railways can be downloaded here in PDF format. The RRB Group D Syllabus 2020 can be available here in Hindi & English Language. RRB has invited online application from eligible candidates through Centralised Employment Notice (CEN) No. 02/ 2020 dated 10.02.18 for the recruitment of various posts in Level 1 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix. Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.indianrailways.gov.in.
Online registration has started from 10.02.18 and it will continue till 12.03.18. Examination will be of Computer based test. Date of CBT has not been announced yet but tentatively scheduled during April and May 2020. In the examination hall mobile phones, calculator, pen drive and other means of electronic gadgets are strictly RRB prohibitive. You can check the detailed examination pattern & RRB Group D Syllabus 2020 of the Computer Based Test (CBT) from the post given below.
RRB Group D Exam Pattern 2020
Exam will be based on subjects like Mathematics, General intelligence and reasoning, General science and General awareness on current affairs.
1 hour 30 minutes
General Intelligence & Reasoning
- All questions will be of objective type multiple choice questions.
- Time duration for the exam is 90 minutes.
- 1/3rd marks will be deducted for each incorrect answers.
- Total examination will be of 100 marks.
RRB Group D Syllabus 2020
Have you applied for the exam ? Then you must know detailed syllabus of the written test of Railway Recruitment Board Group D Posts in 2020. So, download and note the RRB Group D Syllabus 2020 and prepare according to the exam pattern.
- Number system
- Ratio and proportion
- Time and work
- Time and distance
- Simple and compound interest
- Profit and loss
- Geometry and trigonometry
- Elementary statistics
- Square root
- Age calculations
- Calendar and clock
- Pipes and cistern
General intelligence & reasoning Syllabus
- Alphabetical and number series
- Coding and decoding
- Mathematical operations
- Venn diagram
- Data interpretation and sufficiency
- Conclusions and decision making
- Similarities and differences
- Analytical reasoning
- Statement – Arguments and assumptions
General science Syllabus
- Physics, Chemistry and Life Science of 10th standard level.
General awareness Syllabus & current affairs topics
- Science and technology
Important Model Question Link –
RRB Group D Physical Efficiency Test 2020
Candidates should qualify some Physical Tests after being qualified in CBT (Computer Based Online Test) which depends on Male / Female posts –
- Candidates should be able to lift and carry 35 kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in one chance.
- Candidates should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in one chance.
- Female Candidates should be able to lift and carry 20 kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance.
- Female Candidates should be able to run for 1000 metres in 5 minutes 40 seconds in one chance.
If you want more details regarding the Physical Eligibility Test & Minimum Physical Standard Requirement for Railway Group D Posts – keep visiting www.jobsandhan.com.
Railway Group D Selection Process 2020
Applicants who have submitted the application form must go through several steps for the final selection of Group D posts in Indian Railways. Here we have listed out the selection process in short.
- Minimum percentage of marks required in CBT is – UR – 40%, SC / ST / OBC – 30%. For PWD candidates this percentage is relaxable by 2%.
- Performance of candidates in CBT subject to their qualifying in PET, candidates will be called for document verification.
- Selected candidates have to pass Medical Fitness Test.