Ranaghat College Merit List 2021 has been released on 19th August 2021. Students can submit complaints if there is any problem in the Ranaghat College merit List 2021 within the prescribed dates. On 19th August 2021, Ranaghat College Final Merit list for BA BSc BCom, Honours & General Courses has been published online on www.ranaghatcollege.org.in.
সর্বশেষ মেরিট লিস্ট কবে প্রকাশিত হবে সে সম্পর্কে জানতে নিয়মিত গ্রুপে আসতে হবে আমাদের ওয়েবসাইটে.
Check Here – Ranaghat College Merit List 2021 Link [out].
Ranaghat College Admission 2021 Merit List Schedule
|Online Form Submission Starts from||10 August 2020|
|Last Date of Form Submission Through Online||16 August 2020|
|Last Date of Online Application Fees Payment||17 August 2020|
|Provisional Merit List||18 August 2020|
|Final Merit List||19 August 2020|
Important Links for Ranaghat College Merit List 2021-22 Download:
- UG Admission Notice – Download PDF.
- Application Procedure – Click Here.
- Merit List Download Link – Check Here.
- Online Admission Form – Apply Online Here.
Brief Information About Ranaghat College
|Name of the College||Ranaghat College|
|Affiliated with||Kalyani University|
|Located in||Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal|
|Courses||BA BSC BCOM|
|Type||Honours & General|
How to Download Ranaghat College Final merit list 2021
All the registered applicants must go through the below mentioned steps to download the merit list.
- At first applicants need to click on the link “Ranaghat College Final Merit List 2021”.
- By clicking on “Ranaghat College Merit List 2021”, the page will redirect to the official website of Ranaghat College.
- Next click the respective link to check the Ranaghat College Merit List 2021. There will be different merit lists for different courses.
- The Ranaghat College Merit List 2021 will include all the valid names of the applicants and all the important details.
How Ranaghat College Merit List 2021 will be prepared
The college authority will make the Ranaghat College Merit List 2021. The Ranaghat College Merit List 2021 will be prepared on the basis of the marks secured by the candidates in their Higher Secondary Examination (10+2). There will be no such entrance examination.
The college authority will make the Ranaghat College Merit List 2021 according to the candidate’s marks achieved in the qualifying examination, the number of seat availability and the number of applicants. On the basis of the rank of the candidate, he/she will be called to participate in the counselling.
Documents Required at the time of Verification at Ranaghat College Admission 2021
The applicants have to bring the below-mentioned documents with them on the reporting day at the college –
- Online submitted application form with Signature.
- Bank Receipt with Online Application ID No.
- Original MP Admit Card.
- H.S Marks-sheet.
- School Leaving Certificate/Character Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (Attested).
- Stamp Size Colour Photo.
For more information related to Ranaghat College Final Merit List 2021, keep visiting www.jobsandhan.com.