Solved Model Sample Question Download for Group C Industrial Posts in Ordnance Factory Chanda
Ordnance Factory Chanda recruits Group C Industrial Posts for which we have given the model / sample / mock question paper and the link for downloading previous years question paper that may be available on official website of Ordnance Factory Chanda – www.ofchanda.gov.in. There will be written exam for the purpose of recruitment. We have given the model / practice paper for the Ordnance Factory Recruitment for Group C posts. You can also download the model question paper in PDF format from the link given here. You can also solve last 10 years solved previous years question paper for preparing better.
Download Model Question Paper:
1) Who among the following was the first Bhakti saint to use Hindi for the propagation of his message?
2) Bhakt Tukaram was a contemporary of which Mughal emperor?
3) Among the following, who was NOT a proponent of Bhakti cult?
4) Who was the Governor of India during the sepoy Mutiny?
a) Lord Canning
b) Lord Dalhousie
c) Lord Hardings
5) Who was the first editor of the Yogantar?
a) Barindra Ghosh
b) Bipin Chandra Pal
c) Jatindra Nath Mukherjee
d) Ullaskar Dutta
6) The President of India addresses his resignation to the
a) Chief Justice of India
d) Prime Minister
7) Which one of the following is a Human Right as well as Fundamental Right under the Constitution of India?
a) Right to Information
b) Right to Education
c) Right to Wrok
d) Right to Housing
8) The Law Commission headed by Lord Macaulay to codify Indian laws was appointed in which of the following years?
9) The Cabinet Mission plan for India envisaged a
c) unitary from of Government
d) union of state
10) Which of the following subjects lies in the Concurrent List?
11) SEZ act was passed by the Parliament in the year:
d) None of these
12) Balance of payment includes:
a) Visible Trade
b) Invisible Trade
d) All of these
13) The earlier name of the WTO iw:
d) O E C D
14) Special Economic Zone Act became effective in:
15) Who is called the ‘Father of Modern Economics’?
a) Adam Smith
16) Which is the closest star to earth?
17) Who discovered the solar system?
18) Which planet was named after the Roman Gold Zeus?
19) How many kilometers and represented by 1 degree of latitude?
a) 321 km
b) 211 km
d) 91 km
20) Which among the following planets is smaller in size than the Earth?
1)c 2) c 3) a 4) a 5) a 6) c 7) b 8) b 9) d 10) b 11) b 12) d 13) b 14) c 15) a 16) b 17) a 18) d 19) c 20) a.
Previous Year Question Paper Download Link:
Download previous year question paper – click here.
For more study materials, visit – www.jobsandhan.com/study-material.