Odisha GNM ANM Merit List 2020: Download Odisha GNM ANM BSc Nursing Admission Merit List 2020 from here from www.nursingodisha.nic.in & www.dohodisha.nic.in. Check Odisha Nursing Result online & all the latest news & updates regarding the Cut Off Marks.
Latest Update- Orissa ANM Merit List published. Those of you who are going to check the merit list today, click on the link given below.
- Odisha GNM ANM Nursing Merit List 2020- Check here
Updates on Odisha GNM ANM Result 2020 Links & Information
|GNM/ANM Nursing Merit List Date||November 2020|
|Provisional Common Merit List For GNM Course||Click Here|
|1st Round Seat Allotment of Basic B.Sc. Nursing Course||Click Here|
|Revised Provisional Common Merit List For BASIC BSC. Nursing Course||Click Here|
|Notice regarding Objection related to Provisional Merit List GNM Course||Click Here|
|Revised Schedule of Odisha GNM ANM B.Sc Nursing Admission||Click Here|
|Last Date of Application Form Fill up||September 2020|
Every year, the Directorate of Nursing, Odisha accepts applications for GNM/ANM Program. Applicants interested in admission must submit the application form within the due date and provide all the required and applicable information. The officials are going to publish the Odisha ANM Merit List 2020 very soon.
Odisha GNM ANM Basic BSc Nursing Seat Allotment Schedule 2020 1st 2nd 3rd Round
Basic B.Sc Nursing
Publication of Provisional Merit List
1st Round Seat Allotment List
2nd Round Seat Allotment List
3rd Round Seat Allotment List
Odisha GNM ANM Nursing Result 2020 dohodisha.nic.in
|Name of the Authority||Directorate of Nursing, Govt of Odisha|
|Post Name||ANM, GNM, Basic B.Sc Nursing Course|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Process of Selection||Based on Academic Score|
The authorities will shortly be publishing the Odisha ANM Merit List 2020. The Odisha GNM Merit List 2020 will be announced in September’s first week and the Odisha GNM Result will be made available in August 2020’s last week. On the official website, the list will be published. In total, there will be three Odisha GNM Merit List 2020 that will be released by the official website depending on seat vacancies. The common merit-based scheme will allocate all public college seats and 85 percent private institution seats.
- Notice regarding Objection related to Provisional Common Merit List ANM Course 2019-2020 Download
- Notice regarding Objection related to Provisional Common Merit List GNM Course 2019-2020 Download
- ANM Final Student List -Academic Session(2019-2020)
- GNM Final Student List -Academic Session(2019-2020)
- BASIC BSc. Nursing Final Student List -Academic Session(2019-2020)
Selection Process Odisha GNM/ANM 2020
As the Institute will not take an entrance examination, the admission can only be given on the Merit-basis. The candidates’ Odisha GNM Merit List 2020 will be based on the 10th and 12th marks. The merit will be prepared in the declining sequence. In the event that two students have equal immediate Odisha GNM Result 2020, merit is taken into account in order of preference provided below:
- Qualifying stream.
- English marks in 10+2 exam.
- Seniority in date of birth.
How to Download Odisha GNM ANM Result 2020 online from www.dohodisha.nic.in
- At first, visit the official website of the Directorate of Nursing, Odisha.
- Then look for the link for downloading the Odisha GNM ANM Merit List 2020 on the homepage.
- Next enter the required details, if needed.
- The Odisha GNM Nursing Merit List 2020 may be downloaded individually in the PDF format.
- Download the Odisha GNM Merit List 2020 and take a printout copy of it for future purpose.
How Odisha GNM ANM Merit list 2020 will be prepared
The Merit List of Odisha GNM/ANM will be prepared on the grounds of the intermediate collective marks. The criteria for which is given below –
- For the calculation of immediate marks, consideration will be given to 50% of secured marks in 10th or equivalent examination and 50% of secured marks in 10+ 2 or equivalent examination.
- Science students with biology will be provided first preference as a main subject in 12th grade. Non-medical science students will be provided the second preference.
- ASHA applicants will receive an extra 2 percent mark, subject to a maximum of 20 percent additional marks given to their marks on the Odisha GNM Merit List 2020.
So, for more updates on Odisha GNM Merit List 2020, keep visiting www.jobsandhan.com.
All the Best!!