NATIONAL HIGHWAYS AUTHORITY OF INDIA DEPUTY MANAGER RECRUITMENT 2020
NHAI Recruitment through GATE 2020 Score Deputy Manager Post: National Highways Authority of India has announced official notification for Deputy Manager (Technical) post in 2020 through GATE 2020 . There are total 40 vacancies. The numbers of posts advertised may increase or decrease at the discretion. The application of the posts will be fill up through on-line mode by official website. We have given here the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, salary scale, general instruction, selection, important dates according to NHAI.
POST & VACANCY:
- The recommended educational qualification for Deputy Manager (Technical) post is the candidate has to pass Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Civil Engineering from any Government recognised University/ Institute.
- Direct NHAI GATE Recruitment 2020 on the basis of GATE Score in Civil Engineering discipline.
- The upper age limit is 30 years.
- The age of the candidate should be between the limits of NHAI.
- There are relaxation is applicable for different applicable candidates.
- The salary is decided according to the post and qualification.
- Pay Band – 3 Rs. 15600/- -39100/-.
- Grade Pay – Rs. 5400/-
- The salary is in pre-revised CDA pattern as per 6th CPC.
- The website will be accessed on Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Fill up the form and furnish the requisite information.
- The application should be filling up through online mode only.
- The candidates have to provide a valid email-id.
- All the information regarding the selection will be sent to the email-id by NHAI.
- The photograph and signature should be not more than 1 MB.
- COPY OF Application Acknowledgement
- Proof of birth
- Proof of educational qualification
- Caste Certificate (if any)
- Other supporting documents
- NOC (if employed any where before)
- Experience Certificate (if any)
The selection will be done through some steps according to the post.
- Phase I – GATE Score in Civil Engineering discipline.
- Phase II – Interview.
NHAI GATE IMPORTANT DATES:
- Last date for submission of application – 28.10.2020 (6.00 pm)
For more information, visit the links below –
- Official Websites – www.nhai.org
- Download Advertisement Notification – Click here.