MPPSC Librarian Syllabus 2023 Exam Pattern @www.mppsc.mp.gov.in : Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) conducts the recruitment process for the position of Librarian in various government institutions across the state. The MPPSC Librarian Syllabus is an essential component of the exam preparation process as it outlines the topics and subjects that will be covered in the exam.
MPPSC Librarian Syllabus 2023 Summary
|Name of the Recruitment Authority||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name Of The Post||Librarian|
mppsc.mp.gov.in Syllabus – Important Dates
|Notification Date||30th December 2023|
|Online Application Submission Starting Date||20th April 2023|
|End of Online Application Submission||31st July 2023|
How to Download Madhya Pradesh PSC Librarian Syllabus ?
Candidates can download the MPPSC Librarian Syllabus from the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission. Here is a step-by-step process to download the Madhya Pradesh PSC Librarian Syllabus:
- Visit the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission: www.mppsc.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the “MPPSC Librarian Syllabus 2023” option.
- Select the “Librarian” option from the dropdown menu.
- The Madhya Pradesh PSC Librarian Syllabus will be displayed on the screen in PDF format.
- Download and save the PDF for future reference.
MPPSC Librarian Exam Pattern 2023
Knowledge Organization And Processing
- Universe of Subjects
- Library Cataloging
- Resources Sharing if Bibliographic Data
- Library Classification
- Trends in Library Classification
Library, Information, And Society
- Promoters of Library Services
- Library Legislation
- Librarianship as a Profession
Information Services, Sources, Systems, and Retrieval
- Information Service
- Reference Service
- Information Sources
- Resource sharing and Networks
- Information retrieval Systems
- Information Systems
Management Of Library And Information Centers
- Human Resource Management
- Management of Functional Units of Library and Information Centres
- Financial Resource Management
Information Technology, Automation, and Networking
- Information Technology
- Computers Historical Development
- MS Office:Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Library Automation
Digital Information Management
- Information Search
- Information Notion and Nature of Information
- Introduction to Digital Libraries
Networks & Software
- Firewall an antivirus software
- Types of Computer Networks
- Library Automation Software
Presentation Data & Bibliometrics
- Statistical Analysis of Data
- Technical Writing and presentations
- Citation Analysis
- Bibliometric Webometrics, Information and Scientomatrics
- Open Access Initiatives (OAI)
- Digital Library Software (Open Source)
- Digital Libraries, initiatives in India, UGC and NDL
- Research Techniques and Tools
- Research Method
In conclusion, the MPPSC Librarian Syllabus is a crucial aspect of the exam preparation process for candidates seeking a career in the field of library science. By understanding the syllabus and following a structured study plan, candidates can enhance their chances of cracking the MPPSC Librarian exam and securing a job in the government sector.
|mppsc librarian admit card 2023||Click Here|
|MPPSC Librarian Result 2023||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions
The MPPSC Librarian exam is a written test that spans for a duration of two hours.
Yes, there is a negative marking of 1/3 marks for each wrong answer in the MPPSC Librarian exam.
The MPPSC Librarian exam is conducted offline in pen and paper mode.
Leave a Reply