MP PAHUNT Application Form 2021 Check Application Form @ peb.mp.gov.in, Cut Off Marks, MP PAHUNT Counseling 2021 Details & Merit List Below: Madhya Pradesh Pre Ayurveda, homeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy and Yoga test (MP PAHUNT) is going to conduct MP PAHUNT 2021 soon. There is no entrance exam for the MP PAHUNT 2021 admission . Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of their NEET UG 2021 scores. Follow the article to get all the details regarding MP PAHUNT 2021 admission process.
Important Date for MP PAHUNT 2021
Exam Dates (Tentative)
Online Application Starting Date
3rd week of August
Last Date Online Application form
End of August
Admit card Publishing Date
MP PAHUNT Exam Date
Result Publishing Date
Last Week August
Also Check BHU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2021.
MP PAHUNT Admission 2021
The official dates of MADHYA PRADESH PRE AYURVEDIC, HOMEOPATHY, UNANI, AND YOGA TEST has not out yet. Once the dates are out it will be updated here. The applicants of BUMS/BAMS/BYNS can also apply for the MP PAHUNT 2021 admission process.
After the successful submission of application form the official authority will open another window of form correction. This will be available on the official website for limited time being. So the MP PAHUNT 2021 candidates who want to make any kind of correction in the form can make it within the time. Although candidates make correction in certain areas only. Any kind of update related to form fill up will be updated here.
About MP PAHUNT 2021 @ www.peb.mp.gov.in
|Name of the Examination||Madhya Pradesh Pre Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Unani, Nephropathy & Yoga Test|
|Popular Name of Exam||MP PAHUNT|
|Conducting Board||MP Vyapam|
|Exam Date||Updated Soon|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
MPPEB PAHUNT Eligibility Criteria 2021
To take part in the MP PAHUNT 2021 admission process students must check the eligibility criteria as stated by the university. Students can check the official website or they can check the below mentioned points to know about the criteria.
- Minimum age – 17 years
- Maximum age – 25 years
Age will be calculated as on 31st December 2021.
- Candidates must be a resident of Madhya Pradesh to get MP PAHUNT 2021 admission into Government Colleges.
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 from a recognized Board with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as compulsory subjects.
- The minimum passing marks for the general Category candidates is 50% and for the reserved category is 40%.
- Age Relaxation of 5 years will be given to the reserved category candidates.
- For Bachelors of Unani Medicine and Surgery (BUMS) MP PAHUNT 2021 Admission, the candidates have to pass 12th boards with Urdu as a compulsory subject.
Check Here JIPMER B.Sc Nursing 2021.
MP PAHUNT Application Form 2021 | Apply Online
As soon the application form is released in the official website www.peb.mp.gov.in applicants can fill the application form entering required details. Following are the steps to MP PAHUNT 2021 fill the application form.
- First the candidates have to register themselves by entering the personal details such as name, date of birth, mobile number, email id etc.
- Then fill the rest of the other details by logging in using registration id and password. Other details include educational qualification, address, choice of examination center etc.
- After that candidates need to pay the required amount of fee.
- After payment process is done candidate can now upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Check all the details correctly and submit the application form.
MP PAHUNT Application Fee 2021
The Application Fees of MP Vyapam PAHUNT 2021 is
- For General Category – Rs 600
- For Reserved category is RS 300.
Other Important Instructions Related to MP PAHUNT Application From Fee Payment:
- Mode of payment is online which can be done through internet banking or cards.
- Application fee is not refundable for both category.
- Official Website – Click Here.
- MP PAHUNT Application 2020
- MP PAHUNT Application 2019
- MP PAHUNT Application 2018
- MP PAHUNT Application 2017
MP PAHUNT Counseling 2021
After the merit list is released the MP HAUNT COUNSELING 2021 will be held. The counseling will happen according to the NEET 2021 scores. There will few rounds of counseling until the seats are filled. To register for the counseling process candidates need to pay 150/- registration fees. After paying the MP PAHUNT 2021 registration fee candidates have to verify their documents. The venue for the verification of the documents will be provided by the authority. `