Solved Model Question for Jr Lineman (JLM) Exam Posts KPTCL Paper
Junior Line Man or (JLM) posts are recruited by Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited frequently. We have given here some solved model question paper for the JLM recruitment exam. You can also free download the KPTCL JLM Previous Year Paper in PDF format. Link for last 10 years question paper download is also given which can be downloaded on the official website of KPTCL. Solve the practice questions for JLM exam in KPTCL and try to solve more MCQ questions with answer in our study material section. You can also get various KPTCL JLM Previous Year Paper with answer key (fully solved) on our website.
Download Jr Lineman Exam Model Question Paper
The final defeat of the Maratha confederacy came during the time of.
(a) Wellesley (b) minto (c) hastings (d) cornwallis.
Which indian king requested napoleon for help to drive the British from Indian?
(a) Rani of jhansi (b)jai singh (c)shivaji (d) tipu sultan.
Who succeeded siraj-ud-daulah a nawab of bengal after the battle of plassey?
(a) aliwardi khan (b)mir jafar (c)mir qasim (d)shuja-ud-daulah.
Neel darpan is a play based on the story of indigo rebellion of Bengal of 1860-61.
(a) Dinabandhu mitra (b)bankim chandra chattopadhyaya (c) sisir kumar ghosh and motilal ghosh jointly (d)madhusudan datta
after 1833,the single biggest source of drain of Indian wealth to Britain was.
(a)export of opium and indigo (b) British capital investment in India (c)import of mill-made textiles and woollens (d)all of the above
6) The international Date Line, passes through
a) Baffin Bay b) Bering Strait c) Denmark Strait d) Hudson Bay.
7) In which one of the following countries is the volcano ‘Guallatiri’ located?
a) peru b) chile c) Tanzania d) Ecuador.
8) which of the following rivers drains into the Atlantic Ocean?
a) Nile River b) Mekong River c) Congo River d) Yellow River.
9) which river formed the boundary between USA and Mexico?
a) Purus River b) Rio Graude c) Yenisey d) Parana.
10) The island of Honshu is located in which one of the following country?
a) Indonesia b) Malaysia c) Japan d) South korea.
11) Which one of the following presidents held office for two consecutive terms?
a) Dr Rajendra Prasad b) Dr S Radhakrishnan c) Dr Zakir Hussain d) Both ‘a’ and ‘b’.
12) Who has the authority to remove the vice-president from his office before the expiry of his term?
a) Rajya Sabha b) Lok sabha c) Parliament d) Supreme court.
13) What is the maximum age prescribed for election as president of India?
a) 58 years b) 62 years c) 60 years d) no such limit.
14) Who administers the oath of office to the president?
a) Chief Justice of India b) Speaker of Lok Sabha c) Prime Minister d) Vice- President.
15) Which house is better placed with regard to control over the executive?
a) Lok sabha b) Rajya sabha c) Both are equally place d) it depends from which house the prime minister come.
16)Which is the most industrially advanced state in India?
a) Maharashtra b) Punjab c) Gujarat d) Tamil Nadu.
17) When was disinvestment started public enterprises?
a) 1990-91 b) 10991-92 c) 1992-93 d) 1956.
18) Which of the following taxes is collected by panchayat?
a) Sales tax b) Custom dutty c) Land revenue d) Tax on local fairs.
19) Among Indian economists who had done pioneering work on national income?
a) professor Sheroi b) VKRV Rao c) JKagdish Bhagwati d) PN Dhar.
20) in the short run,a producer continues his production as long as he cover,
a) variable cost b) fixed cost c) average cost d) marginal cost.
21) The most abundant metal in the Earth’s crust is
a) Si b) Fe c) Al d) Cu.
22) What is ‘AGENT Orange’?
a) An insecticide b) A WEEDICIDE C) Aferilizer d) A biofertilizer.
23) Which one among the following rays has minimum wavelength?
a) Cosmic rays b) Gamma rays c) x-rays d) Ultra-violet rays.
24) The unit structure of genes is made up of
a) RNA b) DNA c) endoplasmic d) magnesium.
25) Which of the following vitamins is considerd to be a para-thormone?
a) vitamin A b) vitamin c c) vitamin D d) vitamin K.
1)c 2) d 3) b 4) a 5) c 6) b 7) b 8) c 9) b 10) c 11) a 12) c 13) d 14) a 15) a 16) a 17) b 18) d 19) b 20) a 21) c 22) b 23) b 24) b 25) c.
For more study material, visit – www.jobsandhan.com/study-material.