KGMU B.Sc Nursing Admission 2021: Check KGMU (King George’s medical university) B.Sc Nursing online application form fill up important dates, eligibility criteria, fee payment details and detailed information on how to fill up online application at the official website www.kgmu.org.
King George’s Medical University B.Sc Nursing Admission 2021 – Check Details
KGMU allows admission of students in the B.Sc Nursing Course only in merit basis. To pursue KGMU B.Sc Nursing 2021 from the university candidates have to apply for entrance exam KGMU B.Sc Nursing 2021 which is conducted by KGMU itself. Students who will qualify the entrance exam are eligible to take admission to KGMU and the university affiliated colleges.
Candidates who are applying for KGMU B.SC Nursing entrance exam will have to meet the eligibility criteria as stated by the university else their application will get rejected. After the official notification for KGMU B.SC Nursing is out, the application form will be available on the website. KGMU will update the dates of online form KGMU B.Sc Nursing 2021 fill up and exam. Willing candidates have to submit the application form on or before the last date. After fulfilling all the eligibility criteria candidates can take admission to the 4 year KGMU B.Sc Nursing degree.
- M.Sc. Nursing Admission
- M.Phil Admission
- Optometry Admission
- Radiotherapy Admission
- B.Sc. Optometry Admission
- B.Sc. Radiotherapy Admission
KGMU B.Sc Nursing Eligibility Criteria 2021
For KGMU B.SC Nursing admission most important factor is eligibility as it is purely merit based. KGMU B.Sc Nursing 2021 admission most important factor is eligibility as it is purely merit based. To know about the eligibility criteria find the points below.
- Minimum age to apply for B.SC nursing is – 17 years and age will be calculated as on 31 December 2021.
- Candidates must have physics, chemistry, biology and English in their 12th boards.
- The minimum qualifying percentage for general category is 45%. And 40% for sc/st/obc and those who belong to the reserved category.
- Students who have passed their Boards from open school, NIOS are also eligible for the entrance exam.
- Reservation is applicable for the reserved category students as per the reservation policy.
- Both male and female candidates can apply for B.SC Nursing entrance exam.
- Although Some colleges such as Vivekananda College of Nursing, Sahara college of nursing Lucknow, & BCM college of nursing have only seats for female candidates.
- Candidates who will be shortlisted have to be medically fit. So shortlisted candidates will have to go through a medical examination.
KGMU B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2021
Eligible candidates can fill the KGMU B.Sc Nursing 2021 application form online. The application form will be available on the website very soon. The link will be available here. Application form will be available for limited period so the candidates have to follow the official website so that they don’t miss the closing date.
How to Fill up KGMU B.Sc Nursing Online application form @ kgmu.org
Some instructions to fill the KGMU B.Sc Nursing 2021 application form has provided here.
- Visit the official website www.kgmu.org of KGMU
- Then click on the application form link in the home page.
- New users have to register themselves with the personal details.
- After the success full registration candidates will receive a registration id and password.
- After registration process is done candidates will have to login and make the payment. Payment can be made through online or through Bank Challan.
- Candidates must upload the scanned images of all the important documents.
KGMU B.Sc Nursing 2021 Application Fee Structure
Please note the important aspects of application form fee of KGMU BSc Nursing Admission 2021-
- The online application form fees for general category is 2000/- & 1200/- for reserved category.
- Candidates who will make the payment through offline can make through Allahabad bank/ HDFC Bank or any CBCS Branch of India.
- The last date for payment will updated here.
KGMU B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2021
- The counseling will happen through offline. Shortlisted candidates will have to visit KGMU for counseling procedure.
- There will be altogether 3 rounds of counseling.
- The official dates are not released yet.
- At the time of counseling candidates have to pay an amount of RS 500/- through bank Challan.
- Official Website to Check Information Related to KGMU Admission Form – Click Here.
For more information regarding the KGMU B.Sc Nursing Admission 2021, important dates of application form fill up, keep visiting our website www.jobsandhan.com.