KVS Vijaywada Recruitment 2020: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Vijaywada released recruitment notification for Part Time Teacher for PRT, TGT, Games Coach and Computer Instructor posts in 2020. You can apply for the Latest KVS Recruitment 2020 in Vijaywada Kendriya Vidyalaya (KV) for the mentioned vacancy through online by going to the links we have given here for the respective posts for KVS Vijaywada Recruitment 2020. These posts are contractual. Please read the detailed advertisement notification before applying.
KVS Vijaywada Recruitment 2020 Part Time Teacher Jobs PRT TGT Instructor Posts
Detailed eligibility criteria for the Contractual posts to be recruited in KVS Vidyalaya is given below. Please read it carefully and double check on the
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Vijaywada Posts & Vacancy
|Recruitment Notification released from||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS).|
|Name of the posts||Part Time Teachers (TGT, PRT, Games Coach ,Computer Instructor).|
|Category:||Kendriya Vidayala Recruitment / Teaching Jobs|
|Selection Process:||Written Examination & Interview|
|All Category:||No Fee.|
|Education Qualification:||Degree,B.Ed, PG, CTET.|
|Name of the posts||Pay Scale|
|Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT)||Rs.26,250/-|
|Primary Teachers (PRT)||Rs.21,250/-|
Important Dates of KVS Recruitment Vacancy 2020:
|Starting Date of Application||13th March 2020.|
|Last Date of Application||17th March 2020.|
|Date of Examination:||21st March 2020.|
|Interview Dates:||22 & 23rd March 2020.|
Important Links for KVS Recruitment 2020
|Official Notification (DOWNLOAD PDF)||Click Here.|
|Application Link:||Given below|
|Admit Card Download Link:||Not yet uploaded.|
KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SANGATHAN LDC CLERK OFFICERS CADRE LIBRARIAN VACANCY 2020 KVS NON-TEACHING POST RECRUITMENT 2017 2020 APPLICATION FORM
KVS Non Teaching Post Recruitment 2017 2020 Clerk LDC Steno Librarian Officer Vacancy Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Application Form: KV Sangathan have been asked the candidates to apply for the post of of Officer cadre, Librarian and Non-Teaching staff within 21/12/2017 to 11/01/2020 through KVS Vijaywada Recruitment 2020 online mode on the official website of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) on www.kvsangathan.nic.in. KVS Non teaching posts Clerk LDC eligibility details, salary structure, age limit etc. have been given below. The full notification, advertisement can be downloaded from the PDF link given on the last. For more, visit www.kvsangathan.nic.in.
Important Information Regarding KVS Non teaching post Exam 2020 –
KVS Non Teaching Post 2020 Vacancy Details:
Below we have given latest KV Sangathan Recruitment Post Vacancy details and also number of seats reserved for SC ST OBC category candidates –
Deputy Commissioner (group-A)
Assistant Commissioner (group-A)
Administrative officer (group-A)
Finance officer (group – B)
Assistant engineer (group-B)
Assistant (group B)
Hindi Translator (group B)
Upper Division clerk group-C
Stenographer (grade 2) (group C)
Lower Division Clerk (group C)
Librarian (group B)
Important Information regarding KVS Non Teaching Post Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates will have to pay rupees 1200 for group A posts and rupees 750 for group B & group C post. Fees for SC/ST/PH and Ex-Servicemen category are exempted. Candidates can pay only through Debit Card/Credit Card or Net Banking.
- Application charges once paid cannot be refunded.
- Scanned copy of recent photograph (it should exceed three weeks in jpg/jpeg format)
- Scanned copy of signature with black ink pen (jpg/jpeg format).
- Candidates must download there call letters and admit cards prior to the examination.
KVS LDC RECRUITMENT EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION / ELIGIBILITY:
- ELIGIBILITY FOR DEPUTY COMMISSIONER- Appearing Candidates must have qualified master’s with second class. Applicants must have qualified B-Ed or Equivalent Examination.
- ELIGIBILITY FOR ASSISTANT COMMISSIONER- Candidates must have qualified master degree from a well known university with at least 45% marks. Passed B-Ed or Equivalent Examination.
- ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER- Candidates must have passed Graduation.
- ELIGIBILITY FOR FINANCE OFFICER- Candidates must have qualified bachelor of commerce with 50% marks in the aggregate or have passed M.COM with 50% marks or Qualified CA(Inter),ICWA(Inter) or MBA(Finance) or PGDM(Finance) 2 years of full time or it can be 3 years of part time. Candidates must have the knowledge of Computer Applications.
- ASSISTANT ENGINEER EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: Candidates should be graduate in Electrical Engineering from a renowned University and should have a 2 years of experience in design and engineering in concerned branch or candidate should have 3 years experience in Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- ASSISTANT QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENT- Candidates should be graduate with 3 years experience of UDC in Central/State Govt./Autonomous Bodies/Public Sector Undertaking. Candidates must have the knowledge of Computer Applications.
- HINDI TRANSLATOR ELIGIBILITY- Candidates should have a Master’s degree in Hindi with English as a compulsory or Elective subject as the medium of examination from a well known University. Candidates must have a Diploma or Certificate course.
- UPPER DIVISION CLERK ELIGIBILITY – Candidates must be graduate.
- STENOGRAPHER GRADE-II ELIGIBILITY- Candidates should be 12 passed or equivalent from a renowned Board or University.
- LOWER DIVERSION CLERK LDC ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA- Candidates must have passed class 12 or equivalent from a recognized Board or University. Candidates should have the knowledge of Computer Application.
- LIBRARIAN POST EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENT- Candidate should have completed Bachelor Degree in Library Science with 1 year Diploma in Library Science.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Result 2017 PGT TGT PRT Result Cut Off Marks
KVS AGE LIMITS LDC & OTHER POSTS 2020:
- DEPUTY COMMISSIONER : Candidates must be maximum 50 years.
- ASSISTANT COMMISSIONER : maximum age of 50 years.
- ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER : maximum age limit of 45 years.
- FINANCE OFFICER: maximum age limit of 35.
- ASSISTANT ENGINEER (GROUP-B) : Candidates should have an age of 35.
- ASSISTANT (GROUP – B) : maximum age limit of 35 years.
- HINDI TRANSLATOR (GROUP-B) : maximum age limit of 28 years.
- UPPER DIVISION CLERK (GROUP – C) : maximum age limit of 30 years.
- STENOGRAPHER (GRADE-II)(GROUP-C) : Candidates must have an age limit of 27 years.
- LOWER DIVISION CLERK (GROUP-C) : maximum age limit of 27 years.
- LIBRARIAN (GROUP – B) : Candidates must have an age limit of 35 years.
Age Limit will be adjustable 5 years for SC/ST, OBC 3 years, Women for the post of Librarian for all categories 10 years, KVS Employees no age bars. Candidates with 3 years continuous service in Govt provided for the post in same or allied cadres 5 years for General 10 years of SC/ST and 5 years for OBC. Candidates who are domiciles in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 for 5 years. Candidates with disabilities including women SC/ST 15 years OBC 13 years and General for 10 years.
KVS NON TEACHING POST SALARY:
- DEPUTY COMMISSIONER : Level 12 Rupees 78800-209200.
- ASSISTANT COMMISSIONER :Level 12 Rupees 78800-209200.
- ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER :Level 10 Rupees 56100-177500.
- FINANCE OFFICER :Level 7 Rupees 44900-142400.
- ASSISTANT ENGINEER :Level 7 Rupees 44900-142400.
- ASSISTANT : Level 6 Rupees 35400-112400.
- HINDI TRANSLATOR : Level 6 Rupees 35400-112400.
- UPPER DIVISION CLERK :Level 4 Rupees 25500-81100.
- STENOGRAPHER: Level 4 Rupees 25500-81100.
- LOWER DIVISION CLERK : Level 2 Rupees 19900-63200.
- LIBRARIAN : Level 7 Rupees 44900-142400.
IMPORTANT DATES OF KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA SANGATHAN RECRUITMENT 2020:
- Opening Dates for online application information 21/12/2017.
- Last Date of online application 11/01/2020 11.59 P.M
Check here – Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Admit Card Download 2017 Exam Date
How to Apply:
Candidates need to visit the official website of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangatha or KV Sangathan for applying in the latest non teaching staff LDC Clerk recruitment in Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools KVS Vijaywada Recruitment 2020 throughout India in 2017 2020. The instruction and guidelines for applying to the latest KVS vacancy 2020 for non teaching Lower Division Clerk (LDC) posts can be downloaded from the official website. KVS Non Teaching post notification was published on the official website. You can download the KV Sangathan Notification regarding latest Non Teaching post jobs on the link given below –
- Official Website: www.kvsangathan.nic.in
- Download notification: Click Here.
TGT PGT Primary Teacher Vacancy in Kendriya Vidyalaya KV Sangathan 2016
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has issued recruitment notification for the posts of Teaching Staff in 2016 for various subjects. The vacancy for the posts of teacher, TGT, PGT, Primary teacher in KV (Govt schools) has been declared as 6205. Teachers for Hindi, English, Bengali and other literature and history, geography, physics, mathematics, chemistry, political science and others will be recruited in Kendriya Vidyalaya in all India Basis.
Details of the post and vacancy:
Following posts will be recruited in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangsthan as teacher –
Principal – 90 Posts,
Post Graduate Teacher (Group B) – 690 Posts,
Trained Graduate Teacher (Group B) – 926 Posts,
Primary Teacher (PRT) (Group B) – 4499 posts.
Vacancy will be reserved for the SC ST OBC Ex-serviceman and PH category also. To know the category wise vacancy break up list, please download the full official notification for the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Teacher / teaching staff (group B) recruitment 2016.
Educational Qualification Required:
Eligibility for Teacher, TGT PGT Primary teachers in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan – Candidates must follow the minimum eligibility criteria for the teaching posts in Kendriya Vidyalaya posts. For PGT teachers Post graduation, for TGT teacher only graduation is required. Training or B.Ed, D.Ed is mandatory for applying to the posts of Kendriya Vidyalaya teaching posts.
Important Dates of Recruitment:
Starting of online application form fill up – 27-09-2016.
Last date for submission of online form – 17-10-2016.
Monthly Salary for Teacher posts in KV Sangathan Recruitment:
Recruited PGT TGTs will be given monthly salary in the pay scale of Rs 9,300 – 34,800 with different grade pay scale.Other allowances will be paid to the monthly salary of the Kendriya Vidyalaya recruited staffs.
Lower Limit = has not been mentioned.
Upper Limit = 30 / 35 / 40 years depending on the posts.
Upper age relaxation will be provided to all the reserved category candidates including ex-serviceman as per the norms of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KV). Age will be calculated as per their reference date.
Candidates must know the KVS Vijaywada Recruitment 2020 process or selection procedure for the recruitment of the posts mentioned here. The candidates may be recruited through Written Test and interview. Syllabus for different subjects like Hindi, English and other literature, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Science, History, Geography can be downloaded from the official website.