HARYANA TET 2020 NOTIFICATION HTET APPLICATION FORM BSEH BOARD OF SCHOOL EDUCATION www.htetonline.com
Haryana TET 2020 Notification HTET Application Form BSEH HTETONLINE.Com: BSE Haryana has announced official notification for Teacher Eligibility Test for PRT, TGT and PGT teacher. The application form for the Primary Teacher (PRT), Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) of the HTET 2020 posts will be filled up through on-line mode by official website of Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET 2020). We have given here the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, recruitment, salary scale, general instruction, selection process, important dates for the HTET Application Form 2020 Haryana TET.
HTET 2020 POST & VACANCY:
Name of the posts
Level – 3
TGT ( class VI to VIII)
Level – 2
Primary Teacher (class I to V)
- The essential educational qualification for the Primary Teacher (class I to V) post is the candidate has to pass Senior Secondary or its equivalent with 45 to 50% marks from any Government recognised University.
- The educational qualification for other posts may differ.
- The age of the candidate should be within the limits according to the official instruction.
- The salary is decided according to the post and qualification.
- The candidates have to submit Aadhar card number while fill the application form.
- The candidates have to pay application fee according to the posts and eligibility.
HARYANA TET 2020 SELECTION PROCESS:
The selection will be done through some steps according to the post –
- Phase I – Selection Test
- Phase II – Document Verification
- Phase III – Final Merit List
IMPORTANT DATES OF BSEH HTET 2020 APPLICATION FORM:
- Online application starts from 0 01.11.2020
- Last date for submission of online application – 10.11.2020
- Correction in particulars – 11.11.2020 & 12.11.2020
- Examination date for PGT – 23.12.2020 (3.00 pm to 5.30 pm)
- Examination date for TGT – 24.12.2020 (10.00 am to 12.30 pm)
- Examination date for Primary Teacher – 24.12.2020 (3.00 pm to 5.30 pm)
For more information, visit the links given below –
- Official Websites – www.hteonline.com
- Download BSEH HTETONLINE Application Form – Click here.
- Haryana TET 2020 Exam Schedule Download – Click here.
All the Best!!!