Himachal Pradesh ITI Admission 2021 may start from May 2021. Furthermore, HPTechBoard has notified that the HP ITI Admission 2021 Form Fill up last date will be somewhere between June 2021 as per last years schedule. First Round of seat allocation will start from June 2021. Therefore, students who are interested to seek HP ITI Admission 2021 in Himachal Pradesh ITI colleges must fill up HP Online Application Form 2021 within the last date on the official website of HPTSB (Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board) www.hptechboard.com. Further details regarding the eligibility criteria, admission process, notification and information brochure is discussed below.
HP ITI Admission 2021-Overview
Name of Board
Himachal Pradesh Technical Board
ITI (Industrial Training Institute)
Starting date of online application
Last date for submission of online application form
www.hptechboard.com or hptsb.onlineadmission.net
Himachal Pradesh ITI Admission Form 2021 hptechboard.com Online ITI Application
A notification is issued by the Department of Technical Education Vocational and Industrial Training, Himachal Pradesh. According to that online application from HP ITI Admission 2021 eligible candidates have been invited for the HP ITI Admission 2021 to a handful of Engineering / Non-Engineering courses. The shortlisted students will be able totake HP ITI Admission 2021 to the Government / Private Industrial Training Institutes in Himachal Pradesh. The candidates intending to take admission to the any of the course, need to HP ITI Admission 2021 send their application through online mode. But before that, the students are suggested to check the eligibility criteria required for the course.
Himachal Pradesh ITI College Courses offered 2021
The following courses are being offered in the Government and Private HP ITI Admission 2021-22 session in the Trades of Engineering and Non-Engineering :
Trade : Engineering –
- Carpenter -Engineering
- Civil Engineering Assistant -Engineering
- Computer Hardware & Network
Maintenance – Engineering
- Draughtsman (Civil / Mechanical) – Engineering
- Electrician – Engineering
- Electronics Mechanic – Engineering
- Fitter – Engineering
- Industrial Painter – Engineering
- Information & Communication
Technology System Maintenance
- Information Technology – Engineering
- Instrument Mechanic – Engineering
- Interior Decoration and Designing – Engineering
- Machinist – Engineering
- Mason (Building Constructor) – Engineering
- Mechanic Computer Hardware – Engineering
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle / Refrigeration and Air Conditioner/ Tractor / Auto Electrical and Electronics / Diesel Engine / Motorcycle) – Engineering
- Painter General – Engineering
- Physiotherapy Technician – Engineering
- Plastic Processing Operator – 2 Semesters Engineering
- Plumber – 2 Semesters Engineering
- Pump Operator-cum-Mechanic – 2 Semesters Engineering
- Radiology Technician – 4 Semesters Engineering
- Sheet Metal Worker – 2 Semesters Engineering
- Surveyor – 2 Semesters Engineering
- Technician Power Electronic System -do- 4 Semesters Engineering
- Textile Wet Processing Technician -do- 4 Semesters Engineering
- Tool & Die Maker (Dies & Moulds)
- Welder -do- 2 Semesters Engineering
- Welder (GMAW & GTAW / Pipe / Structural) – 2 Semesters Engineering
- Wireman – 4 Semesters Engineering
Trade: Non-Engineering –
- Basic Cosmetology
- Computer Aided Embroidery And Designing
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant
- Dental Laboratory Equipment Technician
- Desktop Publishing Operator
- Digital Photographer
- Dress Making
- Driver Cum Mechanic
- Fashion Design Technology
- Food & Beverages Guest Services Assistant
- Food Production (General)
- Front Office Assistant
- Fruit and Vegetable Processor
- Health Sanitary Inspector
- Secretarial Practice (English)
- Sewing Technology
- Stenography & Secretarial Assistant (English / Hindi)
- Surface Ornamentation Techniques (Embroidery)
Himachal Pradesh ITI Admission Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria laid on for the students seeking HP ITI Admission 2021 to the Engineering / Non-Engineering courses under the HP ITI Admission 2021 are varied –
- Courses under the trade of Engineering – The students must have passed 10th standard examination under 10+2 system, having Science and Mathematics.
- Dress Making – For this course, passing the 10th standard examination with Hindi as a compulsory subject is essential.
- Fruit and Vegetable processor – The students seeking admission to this Non-Engineering course must have passed the 10th standard examination with Science.
- Stenography and Secretarial Assistant (Hindi) – The candidates must pass the 10th standard examination with Hindi as a compulsory subject.
- Other Non-Engineering courses – For the HP ITI Admission 2021 to the rest of the non-engineering courses other than Dress Making, Fruit and Vegetable Processor and Stenography & Secretarial (Hindi), securing pass mark in 10th standard examination is mandatory.
HP techboard Age limit for ITI Online Applying
The minimum age for the students seeking admission to the HP ITI Admission 2021 courses under the colleges of HP is 14 years. There is no upper age limit for the same.
So, Minimum Age to Apply for Himachal Pradesh ITI Admission is – 14 Years.
How to apply online for HP ITI Admission 2021
The students can fill up the online application form till the June 2021 using the web link www.hptechboard.com / www.techeduhp.nic.in (after logging in through www.himachal.nic.in->Department->Technical Education) to take HP ITI Admission 2021 to any of the above-mentioned courses.
Important Dates of HP Tech Board ITI Admission 2021
Please refer to the new schedule/dates of HP ITI Admission 2021 –
HPTechBoard ITI Admission Process
The selection of the candidates will be entirely based on merit and availability of seats. Seats will be reserved for the female candidates. The first round counseling, allotting seats to the selected students will take place. There will be total 5 counseling sessions/seat allocation session held, one after another. In the end, spot HP ITI Admission 2021 will be conducted between August to August 2021, if any vacant seat remains after the counseling.
Important Links for HP ITI Admission 2021:
|Polytechnic Admisssion(PAT- 2020)||Links|
|Click for Polytechnic Admission Notice-2020||Click Here|
|Click for Polytechnic Admisssion -2020||Click Here|
|Download Prospectus Polytechnic Admission (PAT-2020)||Click Here|
|Click for ITI Admission Notice-2020||Click Here|
|Click for ITI Admisssion -2020||Click Here|
|Download Prospectus ITI Admission||Click Here|
|ITI Admission Notice (SCVT)-2020||Click Here|
|Polytechnic Admisssion 2020(LEET)|
|Click for Polytechnic Admission Notice- LEET 2020||Click Here|
|Click for Polytechnic Admisssion -( LEET 2020)||Click Here|
|Download Prospectus Polytechnic Admission (LEET-2020)||Click Here|
|Click for Pharmacy Admission Notice-2020||Click Here|
|Click for Pharmacy Admisssion- 2020||Click Here|
|Revised Counseling Schedule Pharmacy Admisssion- 2020||Click Here|
|Download Prospectus Pharmacy Admission -2020)||Click Here|
So, keep visiting www.jobsandhan.com regarding latest news and information about HP ITI Admission 2021 in various states. To get instant updates, like our page on facebook.
HP ITI Admission 2021-FAQ
Officially no update has been found yet but will be available I will provide it directly in the article.
First you have to fill up the Himachal Pradesh ITI Admission Form and submit it.
ALL THE BEST!!