HBSE 12th Admit Card 2023: Haryana Board of Secondary Education (HBSE) releases 12th admit cards online, which can be accessed by the school officials only. The students have to collect the admit cards from their respective schools, physically. Board of Secondary Education Haryana (BSEH) publishes separate sets of admit cards for regular students and for those re-appearing in the examination. The admit card will consist all the important details such as the candidate’s name, roll number and also provides the venue and timing of examination.
Also Check – HTET Syllabus 2023.
About BSEH Reappear Admit Card
Only those candidates who have successfully got themselves registered to BSEH for the 12th Board examination, will be issued an admit card. Below, we have listed the easiest way to access the admit cards.
- STEP 1: respective school officials will have to download the admit cards using the user id and password given by BSEH. The link to download them is bseh.org.in.
- STEP 2: the students will have to collect their admit cards from their respective schools.
- STEP 3: candidates are requested to read and understand all the details mentioned on the admit card.
- STEP 4: if any discrepancy is found in the admit card, it should immediately be brought into the attention of the school authorities.
- STEP 5: do not forget to carry the admit card to the examination. If the candidate fails to do so, he / she will be denied from appearing for that particular examination.
Information on Haryana Board of Secondary Education 12 Exam Admit Card
- Do not forget to carry the required documents to the examination hall.
- No late comers will be allowed any extra time. Therefore it is advisable to reach the examination half an hour ahead of the exam time.
- Please maintain silence and discipline, while the officials verify the required documents.
- Students must be at their best of behavior, and should resist the use of any abusive language or tone. Strict actions will be taken against those students who violate the mentioned norms.
- Writing on question paper or benches will be considered as unfair practice. Students must avoid such malpractices.
- Students should be seated as per the place allotted to them.
- While writing answers, students must number their answers according to their respective question numbers. If not done the same way, candidates will be marked zero, for that particular answer.
- Candidates having any doubt can inform the invigilator, only. They are not allowed to communicate with the fellow students.
Leave a Reply