Gujarat University Seat Allotment 2021 for UG, PG Courses: The admission committee of Gujarat University will soon publish the Seat Allotment Results online, on their official website. The candidates will be shortlisted according to their merit, only. For more details about the Gujarat University Allotment List 2021 result for the year 2021 for both UG and PG course please read the article till the end.
Also Check – Gujarat University Merit List 2021 Cut Off List.
Gujarat University Seat Allotment Result 2021 Admission List
|Generation of PIN||27 to 31 July 2020|
|Online Registration & Choice Filling||28 July to 6 August 2020|
|Provisional Merit List||7 August 2020|
|Final College Allotment List||12 August 2020|
|Deposition of token fee||13 to 19 August 2020|
|Display of Vacancy||20 August 2020|
|Final Merit Allotment list (Reshuffling Round)||26 August 2020|
The seat allotment result will contain the names of all the candidates who are eligible for getting admission into the university or its affiliated colleges. If the candidates who have been Gujarat University Allotment List 2021 a seat do not complete the formalities for admission within the stipulated date, such seats will be considered vacant. However the decision regarding the vacancy is yet to be announced and is clearly at the discretion of the admission committee.
Important Links for Gujarat University UG Seat Allotment 2021-22:
- Gujarat University College Allotment 2021 – Check Here (Published Now).
- GU BA Cut Off Round-1(Other Board) – Download Here.
The merit list based on which the candidates are Gujarat University Allotment List 2021 a seat, is a common one, which will identify the names of all the eligible candidates irrespective of the board each candidate was enrolled into for their 10th and 12th examination.
Important Information Related to Gujarat University College Allotment 2021
Candidates are requested to report to the Gujarat University Allotment List 2021 colleges and confirm their admission within the mentioned duration.
- Candidates will have to get a Personal Identification Number (PIN) which will be provided to them by the help centers of Gujarat University.
- They will have to get themselves registered using the PIN, mobile number and email id.
- Once the candidate has been registered successfully he / she will have to enter the necessary details as will be asked in the application form.
- The candidates will also be asked to attach the necessary documents of the previously qualified examination, along with the application form.
- If the candidate is seeking admission into any UG course then he / she will have to attach the mark sheet of 12th board examination. If he / she is seeking admission into any PG course then the mark sheet of the UG course needs to be attached.
- The candidates will have to attach all other necessary documents along with the application form, and only then will the form be accepted by the authority.
- The candidates should report to the Gujarat University Allotment List 2021 colleges within the mentioned duration. They must carry the required documents which will be verified by the authorities, and if the documents are accurate the candidates will be confirmed their admission.
For more information related to Gujarat University Allotment List 2021, keep visiting www.jobsandhan.com.