UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Syllabus 2020: Download UPSC Enforcement Officer / Accounts Officer Exam Syllabus PDF in Hindi & English along with the EO AO Selection Process, Exam Pattern etc from the link provided below. Also, read the article below to know how EPFO Enforcement Officer will be recruited, complete selection process and other important information about the examination pattern.
Recruitment Process & Exam Syllabus of EPFO Enforcement Officer / Accounts Officer
Syllabus and Selection Process of the UPSC Enforcement Officer in EPFO has been given below. Details on exam pattern and syllabus of the written exam / recruitment test (RT) has also been discussed here. UPSC has not mentioned any physical criteria for Enforcement Officers in EPFO. Please see the scheme and syllabus for the special posts in UPSC which has been taken from official website www.upsc.nic.in.
Recruitment Process / Exam Pattern:
The recruitment will be done through Written Exam (Recruitment Test – RT) and interview. UPSC has not yet decided that how many marks there will be for RT and interview. The weightage of both the exams will be notified to the candidates later. Scheme of the exams are discussed below.
Click to see latest – UPSC Enforcement Officer (EO) Vacancy 2020 in EPFO 421 Posts.
Written Exam (RT):
The recruitment test will be of objective type where Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) will come. The exam will be conducted either online or offline through OMR sheet. The exam centers will be mentioned on your admit card.
The duration of the written test is 2 hours. If you have marked a wrong answer you will be awarded negative marks for that particular question.
UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Interview
Those who will clear the cut off marks in RT, shortlist will be prepared for them. The application form will be scrutinized for errors. If their application is found valid and error free, the shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. The date and venue of the interview will be notified to the candidates by mail or by phone.
Final Selection or recruitment to the post of Enforcement Officer (EO) in EPFO will be done on the basis of Written Exam and interview.
UPSC EPFO Enforcement Officer Exam Syllabus
As there will be written exam conducted for the purpose of recruitment of enforcement officer / accounts officer in EPFO, every candidates must know from which subject questions will come in the UPSC exam. The detailed syllabus is discussed below.
1) General English – Candidates will be asked questions from English grammar, common errors, antonym, synonym etc as a workman should have.
2) Indian Freedom Struggle.
3) Current Events and Developmental Issues – In this section, questions from current affairs (national and international) will come.
4) Indian Polity & Economy – This section will contain standard political science and economics questions. Mostly it will be of Indian Economy part.
5) General Accounting Principles – questions from accountancy will be there in this section.
6) Industrial Relations & Labour Laws.
7) General Science & knowledge of Computer applications.
8) General Mental Ability & Quantitative Aptitude – Candidates reasoning aptitude will be tested in this section.
9) Social Security in India.
For more details on each step of the recruitment method please visit Official Website. Thank You.