DEI Admission 2021: The Dayalbagh Educational Institute is a very known, popular and deemed institute situated in the city of Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India. This Institute offers courses under the post graduate and under graduate levels, diploma courses, certification, M.Phil and PHD in the streams of commerce, science, arts, humanities, social sciences, education and engineering. The students who wish for an admission in the DEI will have to undergo an entrance examination and qualification will be based on the score or merits achieved by the student in the entrance exam.
DEI Admission 2021-Overview
|Exam Name||DEI Entrance exam|
|Name of the institution||Dayalbagh Educational Institute|
|Course Offered||UG, PG, Diploma|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of examination||Offline|
Also Check – TNAU Rank List 2021 UG Admission tnauonline.in.
Dayalbagh Educational Institute Admission Form 2021
The applications forms are out in the official website of the institute. The last date to apply for the application form was 30th May 2021. This entrance exam can be applied for by any student whereas the students who are looking for admission in the B.Tech and B. Arch must provide a valid score of the JEE and the NATA examinations. The Institute conducts an entrance examination for students who wish to get admitted in this institute which is the Written Admission Test (WAT). Then the DEI conducts interviews for the admission in courses offered by the Institute. Please check this article for more details on the admission process and eligibility of the Dayalbagh Educational Institute.
Update: List of Candidates along with Interview Dates have been released –
- Online Interviews Scheduled on 8th Aug 2021
- List of Candidates for Online Interviews Scheduled on 7th Aug 2021
- Interviews Scheduled on 5th Aug 2021
- List of Candidates for Online Interviews Scheduled on 4th Aug 2021
DEI Application Form 2021 – Information
The Dayalbagh Educational Institute has released the application forms of the admission for aspiring students. The students will need to take part in the Written Admission Exam (WAT) of the DEI after filling of the application form. The candidates who qualify in the WAT will be further required to sit for an interview conducted by the Institution for admission in any of the courses.
- The DEI offers courses in the UG and PG levels. The institute also offers diploma courses.
- Application form will be available in the online mode of the Institution as well as the offline mode.
- The candidates will be required to fill up their personal and academic details.
- The students will also have to submit the application form and the application fee to complete the process.
How to Apply for Admission in DEI at the official website dei.ac.in?
- First the student needs to visit the official website of the DEI.
- After logging into the site of the Institute the official working page of the Institute will be displayed
- Click on the ‘click here’ option provided in the website and create your account by filling up details
- After creating the account the students will receive an application number and password. The application number and password have to be noted down in order to not forget them
- Now login to the portal of the Institute by using the user name and the password
- Now the students will need to fill up the form by providing the personal details and then the student will have to choose the stream and course the applicant wants to get admitted in
- Now it will be time to enter the educational details of the student. If the results of the examinations have not yet arrived then it should be kept blank
- The last step would be to upload the photograph and the signature of the student and then proceed to the payment section
DEI Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021
The eligibility criteria for the students to get admitted in certsin courses will be given below. The criteria of the admission should be met by the students and then only they can proceed with the admission procedure.
MPhil RET Admission 2021
- For admission in the M.Phil category the student must have a master’s degree in the concerned category with at least 55% marks in the aggregate or equivalent CGPA 5.5/10 in the following post graduate examination
- A relaxation of marks will be observed for the candidates under the following categories, ST/ST/OBC/PWD
The following candidates will not have to appear for the RET –
- A candidate who has been qualified in the NET (National Eligibility Test), SLET and the JRF.
- A permanent teacher who has been teaching in the Institution with at least two published papers.