ACEE CPMEE Admission 2023: Common Pre-Medical Entrance Examination Uttarakhand. BAMS BHMS Admission & Entrance Examination CPMEE 2023. Admission Application Form Link, Starting Date & last date for application form fill up @ aceeindia.org.
ACEE CPMEE 2023 Admission, Exam Date Uttarakhand BAMS BHMS
ACEE CPMEE 2023 Admission Information
|Name of Exam||ACEE CPMEE|
|Course||BAMS, BHMS, BNYS, BUMS|
|Admission Form Fill up starting date||Not released|
Common Pre-Medical Entrance Examination (CPMEE) is conducted every year for the admission to the MBBS, BAMS, BDS and BHMS programmes. This year too the entrance test will be conducted by the Association of Combined Entrance Examination (ACEE). The successful candidates will get an opportunity to take CPMEE Admission 2023 in the Private unaided Medical, Ayurvedic, Homeopathic Dental colleges around the state of Uttarakhand. Therefore the interested persons need to apply at the right time to appear for the test.
Check CPGEE Admission 2023 Entrance Test.
Uttarakhand CPMEE Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The students seeking CPMEE Admission 2023 to any of the courses like MBBS, BAMS, BDS, and BHMS need to possess the following eligibility criteria –
- They must pass 10+2 examination with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as mandatory subjects.
- Scoring 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in total are essential for the General category candidates whereas for the Reserved category candidates scoring 40% is a must.
CPMEE 2023 Age limit
The applicants should be aged at least 17 years on or before 31st December 2023. There is no upper age limit specified in this regard.
How to apply CPMEE Application form @ www.aceeindia.org
The candidates can either apply through online mode or through offline mode. The application can be acquired either by hand or by post.
- In order to apply online, the candidates need to log in to the website www.aceeindia.org and then fill up the online application with necessary details and pay the application fee. Thereafter the application can be submitted.
- The candidates can get the application and submit it by hand at the Principal’s Office of the colleges under ACEE. In this case, the application fee should be paid in cash.
- The candidates can also get the application as well as the information brochure by post and submit the same along with the payment of fee through demand draft.
The number of seats in CPMEE 2023
As per the declaration of last year, there are total 11 colleges in Uttarakhand where the candidates can take CPMEE Admission 2023. The total number of seats was 405 last year. This year the number may change.
Process of selection
The candidates who intend to get selected for the MBBS, BAMS, BDS and BHMS programmes in 2023-24 need to appear for CPMEE. This test will bear 200 marks and the subjects covering in this test will be Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. Scoring qualifying marks in it will enable the candidates to appear for the Counselling session where the original documents of the candidates will be checked. In the end, the rank will be offered to each of the successful candidates. On the basis of which the admission will be taken.
Admit Card :
The candidates sending the complete application before the last date of CPMEE 2023-24 will be issued with the Admit Card. The applicants will require to download it from the website and printed. Carrying it to the examination hall is mandatory for all the candidates.
The result of CPMEE 2023-24 will be announced by ACEE at the right time. After the written test, Counselling will take place. Then the final Merit list / Result will be published.
Check the official website for more information and keep visiting www.jobsandhan.com.
Leave a Reply