CBSE Compartment Exam 2021: CBSE conducts the Compartment Exam every year for the students who could not pass in one or more than one subjects in their Board exams. This year also the Compartment exam will be conducted on the announced dates. Therefore the students who will have to appear in the CBSE Compartment Exam 2021 have to fill the online application form for that.
The applicants must have all the knowledge about the official date schedule of the application process and the compartment subjects’ exam date. The applicants must have fill the application form within the given time period and submit the form successfully by paying the application fee before the last date. To know more details regarding the CBSE compartment exam 2021 read the article below.
Also Check – CBSE Improvement Exam Result 2021.
CBSE Compartment Exam Eligibility Criteria
- After the CBSE 10th and 12th Board results if any candidate fails to secure passing marks in any one of his/her total subjects then they are required to sit for the CBSE Compartment Exam 2021.
- If candidates have total 6 subjects in their 12th boards and they got fail in any of the 2 subjects out of 6 then are only need to appear for one compartment subject out of 2.
- But in case candidates could not appear in their CBSE Board exam or have failed in all the subjects then they cannot appear in the CBSE Compartment Exam 2021, they will have to re appear in the Boards exam.
- If any candidate got compartment in any of their subjects then it will be mentioned in their Results.
CBSE Compartment Exam Application Form
After the result of Boards is announced the dates of the compartment exam will also be released accordingly. The candidates who will appear in the CBSE Compartment Exam 2021 must check the official website regularly for all kind of updates. The Application form will be released in online mode only. applicants must have filled the form correctly without any mistake and they have to submit the form before the last date by paying the application fee carefully.
How to fill up CBSE Compartment Exam Online Form online?
- First go to the official website of CBSE which is www.cbse.nic.in and go to the ‘Recent Announcements’ section.
- Then find the ‘online submission of LOC for compartment or IOP exam for 2021′ links there.
- Then choose the correct according to their class.
- A new window will open and candidates have to fill the spaces with required details related to their exam and then click on the proceed tab.
- Next the CBSE Compartment Application Form will be visible on the screen and candidates are needed to provide all the asked details carefully without any mistake.
- Next candidates are required to upload the scanned Photograph and Signature in the prescribed format. Candidates will get instructions from the information brochure.
- Then the candidates have to pay the required amount of application fee. Without paying the application fee no application will be accepted. The amount of the fee can be known from the Information Brochure that will release along with the Application Form.
- Net click on the Submit button to submit the form.
CBSE Compartmental Exam Result for 10th & 12th
CBSE Compartment Exam 2021 result releases in the month of July every year. For checking the results candidates have to visit the Official Website of CBSE on the announced date. After entering the correct credentials candidates check their names and their marks, the status of the result etc.
It is important to note that candidates cannot give the CBSE Compartment Exam 2021 in more than one subject and candidates will get the chance of appear in the compartment exam maximum 3 times. Candidates must follow the official website regularly as all the details will only be available on the Official Website of CBSE.