Burdwan University Admission 2020 PG Application Form Online MA MSc MCom

Burdwan University PG Admission 2020 Schedule in various courses will be available soon. The Bardhaman University PG Admission Form is not yet published on the official website for MA MSc MCom Courses. So, if you are waiting for the Burdwan University PG Admission 2020 Online Application form, then you have to wait a few days more until the official notification regarding the MA MSC Course Admission. By reading this article, you can get further information regarding courses, seat availability, eligibility criteria, Burdwan University PG Merit List 2020 preparation etc.

Burdwan University PG Admission 2020 MA MSc MCom Course Merit List

burdwan university pg admission 2020 merit list bardhaman www.buruniv.ac.in merit list online subject wise
Burdwan University PG Admission 2020 is one of the most prestigious institutions in the state of West Bengal. various courses of postgraduate studies are there in this university. Students from various parts of West Bengal comes here for studying MA MSC MCOM in different subjects. The University provides various facilities for its students. If you are willing to take admission in various courses in the university you can refer to the article given below where we have discussed eligibility criteria, Burdwan University PG Admission 2020 schedule, and various other important information. Furthermore, visit the universities website which is www.buruniv.ac.in for Downloading MA MSC Prospectus and gathering all the relevant information about the courses and seat availability.

<< Check Now Calcutta University PG Admission 2020.

Name of the InstitutionBurdwan University
Year2020
Admission FormOnline
Course NamePost graduation
SubjectsScience, Arts, Commerce (MA MSC MCOM)
Official Websitewww.buruniv.ac.in

Burdwan University Admission Schedule 2020

The authority has not yet released the detailed schedule, however, we have prepared the expected schedule based on Previous years (2020) Admission Notification and dates.

Starting of Online Application FormJuly 2020.
Publication of Provisional Merit List for 60% IntakeJuly/August 2020
Entrance Test dateAugust 2020
Result Publishing DateAugust 2020
Admit Card publishing date for 40% Seat intakeAugust 2020
Counselling DateAugust 2020
Commencement of ClassesSeptember 2020

You may also be interested in North Bengal University PG Merit List 2020.

Burdwan University PG Merit List 2020

Burdwan University will prepare postgraduate Burdwan University PG Admission 2020 course merit list based on the marks obtained in graduation or Honours subject for 60% of seats reserved for BU students. For the other 40% seats, they will conduct an entrance test and based on the results they will intake the students. However, the Bardhaman University has not yet released when they will issue subject wise merit list. so keep visiting our website www.jobsandhan.com for the latest news on Burdwan University PG merit list 2020. Also, check the university website for a detailed schedule of admission for the PG course.

Leave a Comment

error: