Bihar Polytechnic Counselling 2021 Round 1st, 2nd, 3rd Counselling Result – Check Date & Documents Required: Bihar Polytechnic admission is conducted under the guidance of the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB). The state level examination is commonly recognized as Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination (DCECE).
Bihar Polytechnic 2021 Counseling Result | Merit list Download
Prospective candidates who wish to enroll into courses like PE, PPE, PM and PMD apply for the examination, each year. The marks obtained by the candidates Bihar Polytechnic Counselling 2021 becomes a deciding factor for getting admission into several prestigious institutes (offering Polytechnic courses) situated in the state of Bihar.
However we are very pleased to share the information, that the counseling for PM and PMD courses will commence tentatively from the last week of July. For more information please read the article given below.
- The above mentioned state level entrance examination will be held in the month of June, 2021.
- The results will be published by the third week of July. Candidates can also check the official portal for updates.
- The counseling schedule will be announced only after the Bihar Polytechnic Counselling 2021 revelation of results. The schedule will be announced by the officials online, on the website. Candidates are requested to follow the schedule, once released.
Bihar Polytechnic Seat Reservation 2021
Bihar Polytechnic Counseling Procedure
- The DCECE counseling will be arranged on the basis of the ranks secured by the candidates. The ranks will be mentioned against the names of the candidates, in the Merit List.
- The candidates should be aware that the counseling rounds will be held through the online mode only.
- Candidates will be given a provision to fill up their choice of colleges. But the preference should be filled according to the ranks secured by the candidates in the entrance examination.
- Candidates will be allotted a seat based on the merit, preference of colleges, category they belong to (reserved or general) and whether or not vacancy is available.
- Candidates must carry the necessary and prescribed documents to the counseling. Such documents will be required for the verification process.
- Candidates should possess the original as well as their photocopies, of the above mentioned necessary documents.
- Candidates should also be approved medically by steering clear through the Medical Test Round.
- On being allotted a seat, candidates have to submit a seat acceptance fee and have to perform other formalities for admission.
- If the seat is allotted, it cannot be changed under any circumstances.
- Candidates are required to report the allotted college with the documents, which will be verified by the officials within the premises. However admission will be confirmed only after the submission of fees.
Bihar Counselling Seat Allotment 2021
The seat distribution process will be conducted on the basis of the vacancy available and the preferences filled in duly by the candidates. Candidates must get the Bihar Polytechnic Counselling 2021 documents verified and submit the required fees, and only then will the admission of the candidate be officially approved.
The candidates will be issued an admission letter, once they have been allotted a seat. The admission letter will be issued officially by the respective institutions wherein the candidate has been allotted a seat.