Bihar B.Ed Counselling 2021: The Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU), like other universiities offering B.Ed courses, conducts counseling for candidates who have cleared the entrance exam. A payment of INR 1000 needs to be paid by the shortlisted candidates, as fees for Bihar B.Ed Counselling 2021. Both, registration and payment of fess have to be done through the online mode only.
Check Here – Bihar STET 2021 Notification.
Information About Bihar B.Ed Counselling 2021
Normally three rounds of counseling are conducted. A State Spot Round will be conducted only if vacant seats are available after the 3 rounds of counseling. Students, who are not allotted seat even after the 3rd round, can cheer up and brace themselves for the Bihar B.Ed Counselling 2021 State Spot Round. Students across Bihar can grab this last opportunity to save a spot in any of the B.Ed Institutes across Bihar. Students must follow the guidelines for admission and complete the procedure within the duration specified.
What is the procedure of Bihar B.Ed 2021 Online Counselling
The candidates who clear the entrance exam will qualify for the counseling rounds held for final seat allotment. Entire counseling procedure has been briefed below:
- Registration of candidates: visit the official website through the link provided and get registered for counseling.
- Payment of the fee for counseling; the registration will be considered complete only after the registration fees has been paid duly.
- Filling of preference: Candidates have to fill in the names of colleges they wish to get admission into, according to their own preference. However, it should be noted that the final seat allotment would not be according to the preference filled in by the applicants.
- Submitting the form: candidate must and should not forget to click the submit button, or else the form will not be considered at all.
- College allotment: a merit list will be declared on the basis of the marks obtained in the entrance exam. The final allotment of college will depend on the merit list, counseling process and also the preference filled in by the candidates at the time of registration. If the candidate is allotted a college according to her / his preference, she / he is required to report to the allotted college and duly submit the admission fees.
Final Words for Bihar B.Ed Counselling 2021
After the seat have been duly allotted candidates must report to their respective counseling centers. They will have to pay a fees for seat acceptance. The candidates have to do so only if they are satisfied with the college they have been allotted. Candidates will also have to get their Bihar B.Ed Counselling 2021 documents verified. They are requested to carry the original documents and the photo copy of each of the documents, at the time of verification.
All The best!!