BCKV Counselling 2021 schedule for Agriculture & Horticulture BSc Honours Course has been published now. Board Wise & Category Wise Admission Dates as per the provisional merit list has been given below. Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya BSc Agriculture, Horticulture Admission BCKV Counselling 2021 dates for 1st, 2nd, 3rd round are now available on the official website which was declared on the same time during the releasing of BCKV UG Selection List.
Check Now BCKV Merit List 2021.
Below we have given detailed information and dates of BCKV Counselling 2021 Date and schedule. Further notice regarding Counselling Dates for WBCHSE & Other Board and for General, SC, ST, OBC category will be available on the University’s website www.bckv.edu.in for the 2021-2022 session.
Update: BCKV Counselling Registration has started from 27th September 2021. Detailed Schedule & Links of Online Registration has been given below –
Download Counselling Notice for B.Sc.(Hons.) Agriculture/ B.Sc.(Hons.) Horticulture – Click here.
BCKV Counselling Schedule 2021
|1st Counselling||27 to 29 September 2021|
|2nd Counselling||Available Soon|
|3rd Counselling||Available Soon|
|Date of online choice filling||Coming Shortly|
|Verification of original documents||September 2021|
- Download Link of BCKV Counselling Schedule Notice 2021 for BSc Agriculture UG Admission – Click here.
- Counselling Link of B.Tech Agriculture – Click Here.
BCKV B.Tech Agriculture Counselling & Reporting Dates (Admission through WBJEE):
Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya UG Counselling 2021 Session Schedule/Dates
|Name of Institution||Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya|
|Subjects||Agriculture, Horticulture (BSc) Honours|
|Counselling Schedule starts from||September 2021|
|Venue of Admission Counseling/verification||BCKV, Mohanpur, Nadia|
|State Name||West Bengal|
BCKV Counselling Registration Process
Following is the Registration Process for BCKV UG Counselling 2021-22 –
- First of all, you need to Click on the ‘Registration’ link given here which will redirect you to the BCKV official website which is www.bckv.
- After that, Provide your Application Number and Combined Merit List rank in the window as shown in the reference image below.
- Then click on the “Submit” button.
- Thereafter, auto-generated Registration ID will be sent to the candidate’s mobile number.
- Keep the Document for future use.
Link for Online Counselling Registration – Click Here.
Documents Required During Counseling/Verification
Each candidate who will appear in the counseling as per the BCKV 3rd Counselling 2021 list will have to produce the documents given below. They have to carry photocopies in A4 size paper and Orginal documents too.
- Higher Secondary or 12th Mark-sheet (both side) & Age proof certificate (10th Admit Card).
- SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B category certificate.
- Domicile Certificate issued by Chairman, Municipality/Pradhan, Gram Panchayat /B.D.O./ S.D.O.
- Adhaar/Voter’s Identity Card of candidate or his/her parent.
- Passport size Photo (4 copies) and Stamp Size Photo (2 Copies) for Library Membership.
- Medical Certificate (not more than 6 months old) from proper authority for PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED applicants along with CERTIFICATE FROM AN OPHTHALMOLOGIST to rule out Refractive Errors & Colour blindness.
- Sports proficiency certificates (at least inter-district level) of the competent authority.
- Admission Fees for all courses Rs. 5,290 and Hostel Fees Rs. 1,570.
Counseling will be conducted in the following place –
Venue – Convocation Hall, Administrative Building, Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya, Mohanpur, Nadia, West Bengal, India.
- Download the counselingNotice – Click here.
For more information, keep visiting www.jobsandhan.com and also watch the BCKV 1st Counselling 2021 portal before visiting the venue for admission verification.