Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Recruitment 2018 Scientific Officer Post Vacancy OCES DGFS
- 1 Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Recruitment 2018 Scientific Officer Post Vacancy OCES DGFS
- 1.0.1 Details of the post and vacancy
- 1.0.2 Important dates of recruitment 2018:
- 1.0.3 Required Educational Qualifications for the post
- 1.0.4 Salary structure
- 1.0.5 Age limits
- 1.0.6 Examination Fee
- 1.0.7 How to apply
- 1.1 Related Job Updates
BARC Bhabha Atomic Research Centre published recruitment notification for the post of Scientific Officer. Application form for One-year Orientation Course for Engineering Graduates and Science Postgraduates (OCES) & 2 years DAE Graduate Fellowship Scheme for Engineering Graduates and Physics Postgraduates (DGFS) are being invited by BARC in 2018. Applicants should be the citizen of India. Last date of application form fill up has been given as 04.02.18. Below we have given the vacancy details, age limit, required qualification, monthly salary structure and eligibility details for the BARC OCES & DGFS Program 2018 (Scientific Officer).
Details of the post and vacancy
Post name is Scientific Officer.
Category wise number of vacancies
Important dates of recruitment 2018:
- Commencement of online application process for OCES/ DGFS – 2018 – 01.01.18
- Last date for registration of online application – 04.02.18
- Last date for submission of online application – 05.02.18
- Download of admit card for online exam – 26.02.18
- Online Examination date – 28.03.18 – 03.04.18
- Last date to upload GATE score – 02.04.18
- Declaration of shortlisted candidates for interview – 18.04.18
- Availability of option to select interview slot for qualified candidates – 20.04.18 – 25.04.18
- Selection Interviews – 16.05.18 – 15.06.18
- Display of list of candidates finally selected for OCES – 2018 – Last week of June 2018
- Last date for selected OCES- 2018 candidates desirous of DGFS to give details of M.Tech/ M.Chem Engineering admission in a DGFS Institute – 04.07.18
- Declaration of list of applicants selected for DGFS – 2018 – 2nd week of July 2018
Required Educational Qualifications for the post
For Engineering Disciplines
Candidates must be B.E. / B.Tech/ B.SC (Engineering) / 5 years Integrated M.Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in one of the engineering field.
Candidates to be considered on the basis of a GATE score must have a valid GATE 2017- 2018 sore in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree.
For other disciplines
Candidates must have M.SC in relevant discipline or B.E. / B.Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying degree.
Click to see – JEE Main 2018 Exam Application Form
Level 10- Rs 56,100 of the 7th Central Pay Commission Pay Matrix.
Approximately Rs 84,000 per month approximately.
- 1. General category – 26 years
- 2. OBC – 29 years
- 3. SC/ ST – 31 years
- 4. Dependents of those who died in the riots of 1984 – 31 years
- 5. Persons domiciled in Kashmir Division of Jammu & Kashmir State from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 – 31 years
- 6. Upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years for physically handicapped candidates of all categories.
- General and OBC – Rs 500.
- Women candidates, SC/ ST , Dependents of Defence Personnel killed in action and physically challenged candidates.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Online Examination, GATE score card and Interview.
How to apply
Candidates can apply online only for the BARC Recruitment 2018 (OCES DGFS Course 2018). Then they should fill the registration form carefully and upload the scanned photograph and signature. For more information, visit the links below –
Apply Online – www.barconlineexam.in.
Visit www.jobsandhan.com for other information like notification, BARC jobs and other important job details.