Bankura University Admission 2021 UG PG Application Form bankurauniv.ac.in: Bankura University offers various post-graduate courses to the eligible candidates for the academic session 2021-22. The candidates who are willing to take Bankura University PG Admission 2021 to the Post-graduate courses from Bankura University will have to fill the application form first. The official dates of releasing the application form is not out yet but the provisional dates schedule has been provided here. The application form of Bankura University is expected to be released on the month of July 2021.
Bankura University PG Admission 2021 Schedule bankurauniv.ac.in
The application process might be continuing till August 2021. Candidates are advised to check the official website frequently in order to get the details of important dates and updates. Candidates must carefully fill the application form with correct and valid information. Candidates will get selected for the course on the basis of their marks they got in their qualifying examination. To know more details regarding Bankura University PG Admission 2021 read the article below.
Bankura University Admission Eligibility Criteria 2021
Before applying for Bankura University PG courses candidates must ensure the edibility criteria. For the sake of candidates the eligibility criteria has been mentioned below.
- All the applicants must have a Graduation Degree from a UGC recognized University.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their merit in the qualifying examination. So all the applicants have to secure good marks in their Graduation or equivalent.
- Candidates with General course in graduation have to score minimum 50% in the bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates with Honours course in graduation must have score minimum 45% in their bachelor’s degree.
Bankura University PG Merit List 2021
After the successful submission of the application form the official authority of the Bankura University prepares merit list on the basis of the marks that a candidate have got in their qualifying examination. Therefore it is very important for the candidates to provide valid and correct details in their application form. After the merit list is prepared, it will be published officially. Candidates need to be updated with the official dates. In the Bankura University PG 2021 merit list candidates will find their names, course, ranking and counselling process related details. After the release of merit list selected candidates have to attend the counselling round physically to verify their original documents. Only the eligible candidates can take admission in the Bankura University PG Course 2021.
How to apply for bankurauniv.ac.in Admission Form & Download Merit List
The process of checking the merit list & application form has been listed below –
- First go to the official website of the University. The direct link will be provided in the here.
- The home page of the Bankura University PG Admission 2021 portal will appear in the screen.
- Candidates will get the Link of the merit list of Bankura University on the admission portal.
- Click on the link and enter the required credentials that are asked.
- The Merit List can be found in course wise in PDF format so the candidates can download it easily.
- Bankura University will release 3 merit lists for the counselling round. So the candidates who cannot find their names in the first merit list must wait and check other merit lists.
- Candidates can find their names, rank, course and other Details regarding the Counselling procedure in the Merit List such as the important dates and the time of reporting and venue for the further Bankura University PG Admission 2021 procedure.
Official Website to fill up Bankura University Admission Form 2021 – Click Here.
The merit list of Bankura University will be prepared by the official authority on the basis of the marks that the candidates have scored in their graduation or Bachelor’s degree. For calculating the marks four subjects are taken including the elective subject Bengali or English language. So the candidates have to carefully provide their marks details in the application form. Any kind of wrong information can take to the cancellation of the application form. On the day of counselling candidates original documents will get verified by the authority. The final seat allotment process will also be done on the same day of counselling.