Assam University Admit Card 2021: Download AU UG PG Admit Card 2021 online @ aus.ac.in. The Assam University Semester Admit Card 2021 can be downloaded from the official page of Assam University. Applicants must obtain their Assam University Admit Card 2021 of Assam University at www.aus.ac.in prior to the university examination. The following sections provides you with the latest information on the Assam University Admit Card 2021. For more information, scroll down.
AU Admit Card 2021 Download @ aus.ac.in
The Assam University Call Letter 2021 must be obtained for candidates to participate in the examination. The Assam University Admit Card 2021 will be available on this article and on the official website of the university. The direct link to Assam University Hall Ticket 2021 is available at the bottom of this article. Candidate’s name application or registration number, name and address of the Exam Center, date and time, and roll number are included in the Assam University Admit Card 2021.
Assam University Admit Card 2021 Download Step
- At first visit the official website of the Assam University at aus.ac.in.
- Now go to the Examination Section from the Menu.
- Then search for the Assam University UG Admit Card 2021 link there.
- Fill in all the important details in the given spaces.
- Thereafter click on the submit button.
- After that your Assam University PG Admit Card 2021 will be viewed.
- Check the Hall Ticket and make a printout copy of the same for further.
Assam University 1st 2nd 3rd Year Admit Card 2021 Publishing Date
The Assam University Hall Ticket 2021 will contain many important details about the exam and the candidate. Once the candidates receive their Assam University Admit Card 2021, they are advised to check the details printed on it very carefully. In case of any misinformation available on the Hall Ticket, the candidates must inform about the fact to the higher authority of the University. The key points which are required to check are mentioned below:
- Exam Name
- Details of the Candidate
- Subject Names
- Registration Number
- Name of the Exam Center
- Exam Time and Duration