Assam CEEAH Admission 2023 – Common Entrance Examination for Ayurveda and Homeopathy 2023. Check Latest Notification, Online CEEAH Application Form www.gauhati.ac.in (Guwahati University).
CEEAH Assam 2023 Notification – Application Form Fill Up Onlilne @gauhati.ac.in
Common Entrance Examination for Ayurveda and Homeopathy/CEEAH (Gauhati) will be conducted very soon to let the apt candidates take admission to Assam CEEAH 2023 the courses for the academic session 2023. The successful candidates will be able to take admission to the courses like Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) and Bachelor of Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery (BHMS).
CEEAH 2023 Schedule
|Online registration start date||4th July 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||24th July 2023|
|Admit card available online||9th August 2023|
|Exam date||25th August 2022|
|Announcement of result||1st September 2023|
Assam CEEAH 2023- Overview
|Name of the exam||Common Entrance Examination for Ayurveda and Homeopathy|
|Popular Name||CEEAH 2023|
|Level||University Entrance exam|
|Course||Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery(BAMS)/Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery(BHMS) courses|
|Selection Process||Entrance Exam|
CEEAH Eligibility Criteria for Entrance Exam
The candidates intending to apply for the BAMS / BHMS courses need to check the eligibility criteria sought by the examining authority. The eligibility criteria laid to apply for the CEEAH are specified below –
- The candidates must pass 10+2 level examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- For the unreserved category candidates it is mandatory to score 50% and for the reserved category, it is mandatory to score 40% in each of the subjects mentioned above.
Check Now Assam Police Constable Result 2023.
CEEAH 2023 Age limit
The upper age limit and the lower age limit of the candidates seeking admission to the BAMS / BHMS courses should be –
- Lower age limit – 17 years
- Upper age – 24 years.
How to apply for Assam CEEAH 2023
- Contenders need to register themselves for the BAMS BHMS Entrance Test using the official web link www.gauhati.ac.in which i sthe official portal of Gauhati University, Guwahati.
- The application form has to be filled up and submitted within that tenure.
- Payment of application fee must be done as per the category of applicant.
- A print out of the filled up application form has to be taken and retained for future use.
The Number of seats offered in CEEAH Assam 2023
The total number of seats offered for the BAMS course is – 50 nos. and for the BHMS course, the seat on offer is – 150 nos.
Method of selection of Assam CEEAH BAMS BHMS Entrance Test
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of their score in the Common Entrance Examination for Ayurveda and Homeopathy. This test will bear 360 marks and the tenure will be 3 hours. The knowledge of the students in the subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Biology will be checked through this. The MCQ type question will be set in two languages- Assamese and English.
- Those candidates who will secure a position in the final merit list will be called for the counseling process. The original marksheets and documents of the successful candidates will be checked on that day.
CEEAH Question Exam Pattern 2023-24
Assam CEEAH Exam Details 2023
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication System
- Current Electricity
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Surface Chemistry
- Solid State
- Chemical kinetics
- p-Block Elements
- Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday life
- d- and f-Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic acids
- Biotechnology and its application
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biology and Human Welfare
CEEAH Assam 2023 Admit Card
The Admit Card of CEEAH will be issued soon. It can be downloaded from the website www.gauhati.ac.in before the commencement of the examination. A print of the Admit card must be taken and carried to the examination centre on the day of the test.
Assam CEEAH 2023 Exam Centre
|CEEAH Admit Card||Click Here|
|Assam CEEAH||Click Here|
|CEEAH Result||Click Here|
|Assam CEE Question Papers||Click Here|
CEEAH Gauhati Result 2023
The result of CEEAH will be published shortly after the commencement of the examination. The successful candidates getting a place in the merit list will get an opportunity to take admission to the BAMS / BHMS course.
We hope that the detaied information regarding the Common Entrance Examination for Ayurveda and Homeopathy 2023 in Gauhati University will help the postulants willing to take admission into the course. So, keep checking www.jobsandhan.com for further information and updates.